What's new

India reiterates Arunachal is ours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are in total state of delusion ... perhaps the CCP now says that "Nanking" was not a rape but a consensual sex.

And the chinese are meekly eating up the remnants of the consensual sex.

Sun Tzu said - There is no rape if you don't accept it. Call it pleasure. Enjoy it.
(And perhaps, later on they can say that the chinese forced this sex upon Japanese). :laugh:

LOL, what do you think happened to India during 1000 years of Muslim rule or 200 years of British rule? :lol:

There is a reason that the subcontinent now has more Muslims than the rest of the world.

You should thank the British though, without them, India would never have been created. :azn:

If he is an American citizen, then why not?

He never tried to hide his identity once on this forum. :lol:

I think - God gave him two hands to respond for himself or are you his self appointed assistant?

If you are, pass on this message to your boss -
Martian2 you are wasting your time here. PLA badly needs you. Take the printout of all your PDF posts and send it along with your resume, you are surely be the boss..

You ve got to understand the Chinese members situation , month end is approaching . Cash is finishing and a lot of things remain that need to be paid for .

This is crucial dhanda time .

Seriously man, Ive notcied how the chinese trolling increases all of a sudden during the end of the month.

Thank you. Here is my plan to de-nuclearize India. I hope you approve.

Its is pity that your are "day(decade) late and a dollar short" in your fanboy fantasy to denuclearize India..for India already posses thermonuclear bombs.

All major Chinese cities are within the range of Agni -3 missile armed with thermonuclear warheads.

I'm disappointed at how much you Indians whine. You complain endlessly. I have not seen any of you present a persuasive scenario where India can survive a Chinese military assault. I have lost interest in this thread.

LOL, what do you think happened to India during 1000 years of Muslim rule or 200 years of British rule? :lol:

There is a reason that the subcontinent now has more Muslims than the rest of the world.

You should thank the British though, without them, India would never have been created. :azn:

Hehe.. Muslims are Indians. You "han racist".

Ever heard of Akbar, The Great.

Poor you...

I'm disappointed at how much you Indians whine. You complain endlessly. I have not seen any of you present a persuasive scenario where India can survive a Chinese military assault. I have lost interest in this thread.

Blame ureself. U killed this thread the moment u started spamming on this thread.

No whining. we are waiting for your attack to respond in real..

If your assistant didn't passed the message - here is my advise for you. Go jon PLA and launch the attacks send the bombers and denuclearize India otherwise stop fantasizing about China/India was scenario sitting in your bedroom n america.

Do you think anybody should waste time replying to kids fantasies?

I have not seen any of you present a persuasive scenario where India can survive a Chinese military assault. I have lost interest in this thread.

That's because they can't. :lol:

Their own Indian Armed forces have already admitted that they can't ever hope to beat us.

I said Chinese. I don't care what propaganda BBC writes.

Show me People's Daily, China Daily, Xinhua, or Global Times.
common man!!! no one except you chinese, give credibility to your govt's puppet chinese mediahttp://www.defence.pk/forums/images/smilies/cute/tongue1.gif!!
dont post "china's military budget...bla bla bla..."
you may be a fool but your govt. knows that any war in near future or a small border skirmish will affect china's image and its progress negatively...your armed forces may be larger than ours but your govt. wont take any chance of engaging in any conflict with india in near future as it 'll cause a hell lot of disaster on your side too..so i suggest you to be practical and comment with some maturity. i'm happy that chinese govt. and PLA generals are not "as clever as" you!!
live to reality mate!!
Regards...

Hehe.. Muslims are Indians. You "han racist".

The Muslim rulers of India came from Central Asia and the Middle East, and now India has more Muslims than both of those regions combined. :wave:

The British claimed Hong Kong was theirs. In 1997, the British were sent packing.

Portugal claimed Macau was theirs. In 1999, Portugal was sent packing.

No one cares what India claims. When the CCP decides time is up, Indian colonialists in South Tibet will be sent packing.
sorry but diu daman were also claimed but later liberated. this is going to be interesting debate. According to sources India liberated more states than CCP :rofl:

The Muslim rulers of India came from Central Asia and the Middle East, and now India has more Muslims than both of those regions combined. :wave:

Whats with this hatred for muslims man..???
They are living in India and are Indian citizens

you are delusional and you think chinese came from mars and invaded earth:hitwall:
62 was last chance to get smthing and you lost it.After 62,you always got bloody nose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom