What's new

India reiterates Arunachal is ours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt you would consider me sensible right now, after all your fellow Indians have been creating new accounts just to call us "chink faggots" for the past few hours or so. :lol:

you r desperate to call yourself chink faggot..
its better to pay some local chinese to do that job:rofl:

Has everyone seen my posts on Chinese military exercises in Tibet? If you haven't, just say something and I'll post more.

Preview Of Next Sino-Indian War

The Chinese combined-arms exercises on the Tibetan plateau show that China will hammer India with air power (J-10, J-11B, Su-27, and Su-30), attack helicopters, armor columns, and mobile heavy artillery (e.g. MLRS and howitzers) in the next Sino-Indian war.

Though it is not shown in the photographs, the opening salvo in the next Sino-Indian war will most likely start with a massive attack by Chinese cruise missiles on Indian military installations.

The Indians better say their prayers. They're not going to last very long against that much Chinese firepower.

Joint military drill of air and land forces held on west China's plateau area_XINHUANET
English.news.cn | 2011-10-22 08:37:23 | Editor: An

P28w3.jpg

A photo taken in this Autumn shows the army aviation troop taking part in a joint military drill of air and land forces held on west China's plateau area which reached an altitude of 4,500 meters above the sea level. (Xinhua/Liu Xing'an)

whjNr.jpg

A photo taken in this Autumn shows a Jian-10 fighter taking part in a joint military drill of air and land forces held on west China's plateau area which reached an altitude of 4,500 meters above the sea level. (Xinhua/Liu Xing'an)

ZYa9d.jpg

A photo taken in this Autumn shows a self-propelled weapon system of missile and gun taking part in a joint military drill of air and land forces held on west China's plateau area which reached an altitude of 4,500 meters above the sea level. (Xinhua/Liu Yinghua)

qEL59.jpg

A photo taken in this Autumn shows tanks taking part in a joint military drill of air and land forces held on west China's plateau area which reached an altitude of 4,500 meters above the sea level. (Xinhua/Liu Yinghua)

stsw8.jpg

A photo taken in this Autumn shows a Jian-10 fighter taking part in a joint military drill of air and land forces held on west China's plateau area which reached an altitude of 4,500 meters above the sea level. (Xinhua/Liu Yinghua)

ZoDHL.jpg

A photo taken in this Autumn shows the tanks during a joint military drill of air and land forces held on west China's plateau area which reached an altitude of 4,500 meters above the sea level. (Xinhua/Liu Yinghua)

UjXAL.jpg

A photo taken in this Autumn shows a Jian-11 fighter taking off during a joint military drill of air and land forces held on west China's plateau area which reached an altitude of 4,500 meters above the sea level. (Xinhua/Liu Yinghua)

VLkkV.jpg

A photo taken in this Autumn shows a Jian-11 fighter sending infrared decoy during a joint military drill of air and land forces held on west China's plateau area which reached an altitude of 4,500 meters above the sea level. (Xinhua/Liu Yinghua)

[Note: Thank you to Greyboy2 for the post.]

^^ Dude... there's an appropriate picture thread for military multimedia. Why do you copy paste the same pics and links over and over to convey something even you're not sure about?

Seriously. It makes the thread really boring.

Has everyone seen my posts on Chinese military exercises in Tibet? If you haven't, just say something and I'll post more.

The Chinese combined-arms exercises on the Tibetan plateau show that China will hammer India with air power (J-10, J-11B, Su-27, and Su-30), attack helicopters, armor columns, and mobile heavy artillery (e.g. MLRS and howitzers) in the next Sino-Indian war.

Though it is not shown in the photographs, the opening salvo in the next Sino-Indian war will most likely start with a massive attack by Chinese cruise missiles on Indian military installations.

The Indians better say their prayers. They're not going to last very long against that much Chinese firepower.

Joint military drill of air and land forces held on west China's plateau area_XINHUANET

P28w3.jpg

A photo taken in this Autumn shows the army aviation troop taking part in a joint military drill of air and land forces held on west China's plateau area which reached an altitude of 4,500 meters above the sea level. (Xinhua/Liu Xing'an)

whjNr.jpg

A photo taken in this Autumn shows a Jian-10 fighter taking part in a joint military drill of air and land forces held on west China's plateau area which reached an altitude of 4,500 meters above the sea level. (Xinhua/Liu Xing'an)

ZYa9d.jpg

A photo taken in this Autumn shows a self-propelled weapon system of missile and gun taking part in a joint military drill of air and land forces held on west China's plateau area which reached an altitude of 4,500 meters above the sea level. (Xinhua/Liu Yinghua)

qEL59.jpg

A photo taken in this Autumn shows tanks taking part in a joint military drill of air and land forces held on west China's plateau area which reached an altitude of 4,500 meters above the sea level. (Xinhua/Liu Yinghua)

stsw8.jpg

A photo taken in this Autumn shows a Jian-10 fighter taking part in a joint military drill of air and land forces held on west China's plateau area which reached an altitude of 4,500 meters above the sea level. (Xinhua/Liu Yinghua)

ZoDHL.jpg

A photo taken in this Autumn shows the tanks during a joint military drill of air and land forces held on west China's plateau area which reached an altitude of 4,500 meters above the sea level. (Xinhua/Liu Yinghua)

UjXAL.jpg

A photo taken in this Autumn shows a Jian-11 fighter taking off during a joint military drill of air and land forces held on west China's plateau area which reached an altitude of 4,500 meters above the sea level. (Xinhua/Liu Yinghua)

VLkkV.jpg

A photo taken in this Autumn shows a Jian-11 fighter sending infrared decoy during a joint military drill of air and land forces held on west China's plateau area which reached an altitude of 4,500 meters above the sea level. (Xinhua/Liu Yinghua)

OFF TOPIC BS.

i hate nehru:P so try some one else

It was not meant to be a compliment. :no:

In every single Indian... Nehru lives on.

Trying to start a war with an enemy that you cannot beat. And like before, you'll get your wish.

^^ Dude... there's an appropriate picture thread for military multimedia. Why do you copy paste the same pics and links over and over to convey something even you're not sure about?

Seriously. It makes the thread really boring.

Not true.

The other Indian never saw any of my posts on Chinese thermonuclear power. I'm pretty sure he has never seen any of my posts on Chinese military exercises in Tibet. If he wants to see more, I can accommodate him and update his picture of the present Sino-Indian military balance near the border.

P28w3.jpg

whjNr.jpg

ZYa9d.jpg

qEL59.jpg

stsw8.jpg

ZoDHL.jpg

UjXAL.jpg

VLkkV.jpg

You don't have to prove that you are a robort by repeating same thing like robort do becuase we already knew that. So stop posting same thing again and agian and agian

It was not meant to be a compliment. :no:

In every single Indian... Nehru lives on.

Trying to start a war with an enemy that you cannot beat. And like before, you'll get your wish.

so you decide what lives in us??:rofl:
we are holding our territory and we are happy with that:)

What are you ?..a juvenile fanboy..posting pics aircraft and tanks in a discussion thread..or is it because ..this is the only argument you can present..as is apparent from your complete lack of knowledge or intellect on this subject.

If Arunachal is yours then prove it how?

so you decide what lives in us??:rofl:
we are holding our territory and we are happy with that

- Pakistan took half of Kashmir in 1947.
- China took Aksai Chin in 1962.

Ever since India was created by the British, you have only ever lost land, to third-world countries like China and Pakistan.

The Northeast is the next to go, the "chicken's neck corridor" was made to be broken. :wave:

- Pakistan took half of Kashmir in 1947.
- China took Aksai Chin in 1962.

Ever since India was created by the British, you have only ever lost land, to third-world countries like China and Pakistan.

The Northeast is the next to go, the "chicken's neck corridor" was made to be broken. :wave:

ohhh..yeah ..really !!! :rofl::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom