What's new

India Rafale deal stalled

Inducted 9 total flew quiet few times and you talking about crash LOL truck pe rahe ga to crash kahan se hoga?

:D:D:D

just wait few Weeks for the SP2 to role out...

It will have more upgrades from SP1 to SP2 than from jf block 1 to block 2

I think the refuel probe will be certified in tejas earlier than Jf block2 !

what do you think ?

:D:D:D

just wait few Weeks for the SP2 to role out...

It will have more upgrades from SP1 to SP2 than from jf block 1 to block 2

I think the refuel probe will be certified in tejas earlier than Jf block2 !

what do you think ?

JF-17 will have Refule probe when 29th jet will role out... the main focus is to build jets now

this deal become galy ki hadi na nigal sakty hain na ugal sakty hain

True! If they bought it only 36 aircrafts would be a logistical and expensive maintenance nightmare and if they don't the whole mother of all defence mumbo jumbo deal would literally MC their image in international market at least for a decade. It seems they are facing karma of propaganda they have done earlier.

JF-17 will have Refule probe when 29th jet will role out... the main focus is to build jets now

when will your 29 th jet gets rolled out?

our FOC requires demo of aerial re fueling ..:mad: most likely in within the end of 2016 i think.

our main focus is the development ..8-)

btw

Rafale will get inducted alongside tejas when the Su 30 production gets over !:D

when will your 29 th jet gets rolled out?

our FOC requires demo of aerial re fueling ..:mad: most likely in within the end of 2016 i think.

our main focus is the development ..8-)

13 already made Sir g... :D

True! If they bought it only 36 aircrafts would be a logistical and expensive maintenance nightmare and if they don't the whole mother of all defence mumbo jumbo deal would literally MC their image in international market at least for a decade. It seems they are facing karma of propaganda they have done earlier.

actually we are buying the Rafale at almost the same budget when it was originally proposed..:mad:
only thing it could fetch only 36..!

yes the Karma for delaying..:hitwall:

I have been following this forum for like 8 years..... Initially the IAF fanboy's mantra use to be like:

"PAF is doomed.....IAF is going to induct 300 MKIs, 126 MMRCA, 100+ Mig 29, xx AMCA, FGFA and PAK-FA and bla bla bla (the Indians are absolute beauty when it comes to cool acronyms)......"

During all these years nothing has come true for the IAF except the MKI while the induction plans of PAF have been going on rather smoothly with minor deviations....

I wonder for how long this MMRCA saga linger on while the IAF fanboys cotinue to predict doomsday scenario for the PAF?

I have been following this forum for like 8 years..... Initially the IAF fanboy's mantra use to be like:

"PAF is doomed.....IAF is going to induct 300 MKIs, 126 MMRCA, 100+ Mig 29, xx AMCA, FGFA and PAK-FA and bla bla bla (the Indians are absolute beauty when it comes to cool acronyms)......"

During all these years nothing has come true for the IAF except the MKI while the induction plans of PAF have been going on rather smoothly with minor deviations....

I wonder for how long this MMRCA saga linger on while the IAF fanboys cotinue to predict doomsday scenario for the PAF?

welcome to the forum!
Pakistan is yet to get sufficient deterrent for Su 30 mki itself..
So there is no worries in western front, but eastern side is another story.

i am just like you, i started reading forums like from 2001-2 because of Tejas
yeah it is a painful wait... but its getting better now with every year at a phenomenal rate.
Now we can celebrate :dance3:almost year year with new capabilities. so its worth it..

Back
Top Bottom