What's new

India Rafale deal stalled

alonsofff123

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Hong Kong
NEW DELHI — India’s negotiations with France’s Dassault Aviation on a deal for Rafale fighter jets have stalled due to disagreements over the production of the planes in India, a report said Saturday.

A Dassault spokesman said he was unable to comment immediately on the report when contacted by AFP.

really?

I thought Modi was looking to buy jets in fly-away condition. But Modi has power to surprise.. he just surprised Indians that India had won war of 65... it failed but he at-least tried!

On topic, In continuation to my previous post on India-France Banana deal, I should write bit more. This time, I am going to make India fight for "shopping bag" instead of "bananas and apples".

Indians be like :
"Dump the French ! We the shupa powah ! We will buy 10,000 PAKFAs and 10,000 F 22 Raptors... And yes,Tejas is coming soon not to mention MMRCA prowjekt!!".
You speak like someone which u shouldn't be...we never said we will buy 10,000PAKFAS and 10,000 F 22 Raptor ( u made fun of yourself by mentioning F 22 raptor..we have no interest in it)
As if PAF has money to buy something other than jf-17 and j-10...after a month long chest beating..true colour came..PAF is not going to get SU_35.Members here were jumping here and there.

You speak like someone which u shouldn't be...we never said we will buy 10,000PAKFAS and 10,000 F 22 Raptor ( u made fun of yourself by mentioning F 22 raptor..we have no interest in it)
As if PAF has money to buy something other than jf-17 and j-10...after a month long chest beating..true colour came..PAF is not going to get SU_35.Members here were jumping here and there.

Agree.. Pakistanis are emotional yet not un-rational. Idea of Su-35 came from Russia itself and somebody you want to trust - but for idea of it being a fake news came from PDF and Pakistani analysts. If you want to complain for "month long chest thumping", do you want to hold your compliments for Pakistani analysts who's rational assessment lead to this conclusion?

and here is 93487207545710TH thread on MMRCA :lol:

Aray yeh BC Rafale gir kion nahin jata sala aik do gir jayen tau yeh deal final ho jaway ...
Khareed hi nahin chuktay Star Plus ka drama chala rahay hain!
French ko samajhna chahiyay hain enhain full chay bunaya hai Indians nay!!! Aap USA ki defence deals check ker lain fatafat hui hain P8I, C7 Galaxy, Apache III D aur pata nahin Kia kia ... Believe me French brothers Indians aap ko ruj Kay Chu##@ buna rahay hain :D sirf es lia kay French bhi Pakistanion Kay sath na ho jayen :D LOLwa ho gaya ray!

Aray yeh BC Rafale gir kion nahin jata sala aik do gir jayen tau yeh deal final ho jaway ...
Khareed hi nahin chuktay Star Plus ka drama chala rahay hain!
French ko samajhna chahiyay hain enhain full chay bunaya hai Indians nay!!! Aap USA ki defence deals check ker lain fatafat hui hain P8I, C7 Galaxy, Apache III D aur pata nahin Kia kia ... Believe me French brothers Indians aap ko ruj Kay Chu##@ buna rahay hain :D sirf es lia kay French bhi Pakistanion Kay sath na ho jayen :D LOLwa ho gaya ray!
this deal become galy ki hadi na nigal sakty hain na ugal sakty hain

Indians be like :
"Dump the French ! We the shupa powah ! We will buy 10,000 PAKFAs and 10,000 F 22 Raptors... And yes,Tejas is coming soon not to mention MMRCA prowjekt!!".

India is not waiting for some T-37 Tweetybird Trainers to come as a DONATION aka Kharaiti...

And some Moronic dug out news from April in September. Can't People read, for Musa's sakes?
Rafale is on.....

Holy Moly sh!t.. a moronic op dugs up old article from april..

Truth is Rafael is on..

Back
Top Bottom