What's new

India provides money, targets to terrorists in Pak: Terrorist claims on video

well Kashmir issue has little or nothing even to do with this topic. Therefore I am surprised to see it brought up over and over again when there is an ENTIRE SECTION in this forum dedicated to discuss it.

but since you bring it up, I proudly accept our involvement in Kashmir and trust it would go on unabated. Those nameless faceless people under occupation know that Pakistan will continue to support them morally, and otherwise. However with that said, we do hope for a just solution to the problem (a referendum).

Again, our policy is in line with international laws and UN Resolutions which have yet to be enforced and implemented.

to claim that Kashmir is an integral part of india is a joke in itself. Ground realities speak wonders, and this was particularly evident during the recent Kashmiri intifada against the occupation forces (sissies)

My question remain same

If this is your reality then what you expecting from India ???

who is this strategic thinker?

Webster Tarpley, a graduate of Princeton University. He has also written many books, & is an accredited author & strategic analyst on US domestic & international issues.

My question remain same

These are the realities of the UN Resolutions and International laws my friend, something you clearly don't respect; seeing your involvement in 1971, & in Sri Lanka in the 80's and the 90's.

My question remain same

nothing :)

india is part of the problem, not any foreseeable "solution"

the territory is disputed territory however, therefore we will see what we CAN "expect" from them. I personally see no paradigm shift until hindustan realizes its a lost battle and agrees to a referendum --which will of course not be in their favour, as per my own assessment

i have little or no interest to discuss Kashmir further here, as it is not related to indian support for terrorism in Pakistan; feel free to open a new thread and i'll be more than happy to discuss Kashmir with you there

regards

nothing :)

india is part of the problem, not any foreseeable "solution"

the territory is disputed territory however, therefore we will see what we CAN "expect" from them. I personally see no paradigm shift until hindustan realizes its a lost battle and agrees to a referendum --which will of course not be in their favour, as per my own assessment

I am not asking for your opinion

You involve in Kashmir unrest , LeT, mumbai and lot more then what you expecting from India ????

Why this rona dhona for Indian involvement ????

You involve in Kashmir unrest , LeT, mumbai and lot more then what you expecting from India ????

Correct me, but isn't all the rona dhona from the Indian government's side to the US, against a country that has 1/7th of their population, & is 1/5th their size?

lol Abu looks like you really pissed somebody off. :lol:

People are making id's just to abuse you. :lol:

Pakistan is not supporting terrorism in Kashmir the way india supports terrorism in Pakistan --namely in tribal areas (where we are busy eradicating terrorist groups exploiting the power vacuum) and in Baluchistan (which is gas and mineral rich, and whose people are pro-Pakistan but not necessarily pro-federal government). Pakistan merely provides moral to Kashmiris. Ours isnt a financially rich country that can go send billions to fund insurgencys. Our support to Kashmir comes at little to no expense to the Pakistani tax-payer (however few there may be) :)

there is no "rona dhona" actually it is the hindustanys who mastered this art despite the fact that their tears go unanswered. A kleenex or two is offered, but that's about it, despite the attempts to smear Pakistan and wage propaganda/psy-ops

lol Abu looks like you really pissed somebody off. :lol:

People are making id's just to abuse you. :lol:

just another troll from your country......nothing new on this forum

he'll be dealt with very soon, rest-assured. Actually if i were indian, i'd be the one embarrassed --for producing degenerates like Exhibit A

o well :)

he'll be dealt with very soon, rest-assured. Actually if i were indian, i'd be the one embarrassed --for producing degenerates like Exhibit A

Mate with all due respect we got trolls from all countries be it India, Pakistan or China.

Well actually he's doing quite an awful job, you know.

I've seen Pakistani better suicide trolls. Far better.

:)

this forum doesnt discriminate when dealing with trolls

they rest-assuredly all end up being sent to Af-BAN-istan :smokin:

no need to feed them even aging hay....

17643d1234496290-3d-s-m-competition-13-torture-room-torture-chamber-733895.jpg

torture_chamber.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom