What's new

India provides money, targets to terrorists in Pak: Terrorist claims on video

When did I say there is no Pakistani involvement in Kashmir? Kashmir is Pakistan's rightful land, J&K is Indian occupied Kashmir, that is regarded as 'disputed territory' according to the UN.

This is the truth that Pakistan providing money for unrest in Kashmir

So you want to say that Pakistan trained militants but not providing money for unrest ???? :lol:

another indian troll will bite the dust quite soon

too many such people making accounts here massive clean-up operation required to remove the fiilth

So you want to say that Pakistan trained militants but not providing money for unrest ???? :lol:

Musharraf said that he was talking about what happened int he 80s and 90s. Clearly there's no Pakistan involvement now.

You have to see the reason behind a large scale deployment of forces in Kashmir also. Remember the wars? You think GoI would withdraw the troops from Kashmir anytime soon? I don't think so.
Will you withdraw your ground and air defence forces from your border areas?

800,000 is still too excessive a number, especially when the TOTAL SIZE of the Pakistan Army is slightly over 600,000 troops, & many of these are deployed on the NW side to fight the terrorists there.

go back to the rat-shack where you belong, tool.

as for Pakistan & Kashmir, we would continue to provide moral and any other support needed by our Kashmiri brethren under occupation. Our policy and approach will remain un-tethered, and undisturbed until a just solution is met.

Ours is a crystal clear, and transparent approach; one that is in line with UN Resolutions and international law.

There was Pakistani involvement in Kashmir in the 80's and 90's. There is no Pakistani involvement in J&K today. Just like what you did for LTTE & TELO operating in the 80's & 90's. This is the truth.

Musharraf said that he was talking about what happened int he 80s and 90s. Clearly there's no Pakistan involvement now.

Just live in your dream world (or you dnt want to accept reality)

Every think is propaganda against you :lol:

But its cant change the reality

Kashmir is our and remain with us .. It doesn't matter how much you want to cry

go back to the rat-shack where you belong, tool.

as for Pakistan & Kashmir, we would continue to provide moral and any other support needed by our Kashmiri brethren under occupation. Our policy and approach will remain un-tethered, and undisturbed until a just solution is met.

Ours is a crystal clear, and transparent approach; one that is in line with UN Resolutions and international law.

Then why this rona dhona about this thread ??

If you can openly accept your involvement in Kashmir then what you expecting from India ?????

If you can openly accept your involvement in Kashmir then what you expecting from India ?????

J&K is disputed territory, not Indian territory. The LOC is not an international border my friend.

well Kashmir issue has little or nothing even to do with this topic. Therefore I am surprised to see it brought up over and over again when there is an ENTIRE SECTION in this forum dedicated to discuss it.

but since you bring it up, I proudly accept our involvement in Kashmir and trust it would go on unabated. Those nameless faceless people under occupation know that Pakistan will continue to support them morally, and otherwise. However with that said, we do hope for a just solution to the problem (a referendum).

Again, our policy is in line with international laws and UN Resolutions which have yet to be enforced and implemented.

to claim that Kashmir is an integral part of india is a joke in itself. Ground realities speak wonders, and this was particularly evident during the recent Kashmiri intifada against the occupation forces (sissies)

ya i know dispute territory to which UN refuse to discuss from past three decades

Yes, they have refused to call Kashmir 'an integral part of India' over the past three decades.

xyshksi201928, get ready to say goodbye very soon you Hindutva troll, your account is about to be banned very soon, & your posts deleted. Take care son.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom