What's new

India provides money, targets to terrorists in Pak: Terrorist claims on video

Well sir, we already believe you guys are executing a covert war in North-West India for the past few decades.

It is about time the Indian government returned back the favor in kind.

as usual, hindustanys giving Pakistan all the cake and credit.....you have your own people to thank for the wars and insurrections going on up there; we are mere spectators :)

hmmmm.....you've got some major troubles; an untold warzone in the northeast of your country, no?

you mess with Pakistan, then easily we can exploit and mess with you. Though credit to your insurgencies, insurrections and separatist groups is purely an indian internal phenomenon

:azn:

Well sir, What is there for us to mess with pakistan?. It is already messed up.

Well sir, What is there for us to mess with pakistan?. It is already messed up.

:hitwall: read through the whole thread! I hate it when retards make this one line comment that proves they are either here to troll or haven't read through the thread!

if RAW supports insurgents in Pakistan then you can count on more Mumbai like incidents.

:hitwall: read through the whole thread! I hate it when retards make this one line comment that proves they are either here to troll or haven't read through the thread!

if RAW supports insurgents in Pakistan then you can count on more Mumbai like incidents.

Oh wow.. so you actually believe Pakistani establishment did the Mumbai massacre?

Wasn't this guy caught like two year ago? What has come from this? Any dossier given to India by Pakistan? Or was this drama for captive consumption only?

as usual, hindustanys giving Pakistan all the cake and credit.....you have your own people to thank for the wars and insurrections going on up there; we are mere spectators :)

Well, you also have your own people to thank for all your wars and insurgencies. At least the people fighting in Pakistani insurgencies are Pakistanis only, unlike cross border 'migration' in India's case.

Oh, and believe me, we are also enjoying the view as spectators in this case. About time I say.

LTTE received and enjoyed much hindustany largesse....as far as i'm concerned, over the 30 years of war they imposed they have much more blood on their hands than any "Pakistani terrorist"

nexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxt

In quantity terms, Pakistan terrorists have caused the most blood and deaths. A news yesterday, another 26 people died, before that another 6 died.

Hope it improves though, dont no how.

IncidentS? You're country will be an isolated hole if you carry out another mumbai

Bro. There are so many pplz/terrorists who fighting against PA in the Khyber agency openly admits to the local pplz there that they are directly funded by India. They try to recruit more pplz by giving money and military hardware to fight against the Army here. Mungal Bagh is one example in Terah and Khyber Agency...its so open right now..:woot:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom