What's new

India pledges $100 million in fresh aid to Afghanistan

I cant be blamed for your myopia :)

Well I told the truth And you know very well those are facts. But you resorted for MYOPIA great. You can keep claiming all day whatever you want but at the end of the day you have no other choice but to accept what i said before.

And I have first hand experience of Afghanistan mentality. How? because Afghans used to study in our same class. Biggest backstabbers i have seen in my life.

and you think without pakistani help this aid will help afghan govt wo stay in govt. after 2014.

Nope,pakistan is a very influential and important player in this region.All i'm saying is the quest for strategic depth should end once and for all.

Chanakya's move . Always keep confused your enemy :D

at last some one who is honest about it :-)

Chanakya's move . Always keep confused your enemy :D

Would you be able to recommend a first accessible text on Chanakya - I'd like to have some working knowledge of "Chanakya" - you see references to him pop up in Indian discourse.

at last some one who is honest about it :-)

Would you be able to recommend a first accessible text on Chanakya - I'd like to have some working knowledge of "Chanakya" - you see references to him pop up in Indian discourse.

Chanakya's book Arthashastra means Economics deal in politics, foreign policy, internal policy, internal & external security policy, taxation, intelligence etc.

There is a special course in Indian Foreign Service for officers & diplomats to learn this book.

There is a thread on Chanakya's quotes on PDF & you can find it with simple search.

Well I am also proud owner of Arthashastra :D

Chanakya's book Arthashastra means Economics deal in politics, foreign policy, internal policy, internal & external security policy, taxation, intelligence etc.

There is a special course in Indian Foreign Service for officers & diplomats to learn this book.

Fascinating!

There is a thread on Chanakya's quotes on PDF & you can find it with simple search.

Well I am also proud owner of Arthashastra :D

On Amazon I see this book - good start on the subject?

During Taliban reign in Afghanistan, the afghan lands near the areas of Pak Occupied Kashmir were used extensively as staging grounds for training anti India terrorists who were then infiltrated into J&K. The logic was to provide plausible deniability to Pakistan ...

As of yet, no evidence has been presented. It may be true, but it's hard to believe, simply because those same results could be achieved by opening a camp in Azad Kashmir itself.

As of yet, no evidence has been presented. It may be true, but it's hard to believe, simply because those same results could be achieved by opening a camp in Azad Kashmir itself.

Not really.. Since areas of Pak Ocupied Kashmir come under the gaze of UN bodies.. And about proofs, well India is simply guiding its action by what it believes.. Proofs would be required to be shared only if it was demanding something from Pakistan.

Not really.. Since areas of Pak Ocupied Kashmir come under the gaze of UN bodies.. And about proofs, well India is simply guiding its action by what it believes.. Proofs would be required to be shared only if it was demanding something from Pakistan.

First of all, India still alleges that militants are being trained in Azad Kashmir, so why hasn't the UN seen any evidence of this?

India has been demanding a lot of things recently, case in point, the recent killings of soldiers and Indian demands for an apology and explanation. Pakistan has said, "give us proof" and so far, no evidence has been had.

First of all, India still alleges that militants are being trained in Azad Kashmir, so why hasn't the UN seen any evidence of this?

India has been demanding a lot of things recently, case in point, the recent killings of soldiers and Indian demands for an apology and explanation. Pakistan has said, "give us proof" and so far, no evidence has been had.

Err.. we are talking of Afghanistan... ie what is driving Indian actions there...and what does Indian expect from its positive relations with Afghanistan

Back
Top Bottom