What's new

India, Pakistan Playing Dangerous Game in Indus Basin !

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
One hopes that New Delhi has not boxed itself into a dangerous corner.

Pakistan must produce a policy to preemptively deter Indian designs for water wars and tool for harassment and bullying.

Pakistan must produce a policy to preemptively deter Indian designs for water wars and tool for harassment and bullying.
How you make policy without knowing what the second party want?
So i think it's good for both nations have meeting. Listen each other then deciding how to do make policy.
Also you use words harassment and bullying, what is the reason?
I think the rule on indus water is very good for pakistan already. If you want change then also meeting is good, if don't want change then also meeting is no problem.

How you make policy without knowing what the second party want?
So i think it's good for both nations have meeting. Listen each other then deciding how to do make policy.
Also you use words harassment and bullying, what is the reason?
I think the rule on indus water is very good for pakistan already. If you want change then also meeting is good, if don't want change then also meeting is no problem.

Indian intentions are quite clear and Pakistan is under no obligation to entertain such requests. If India wishes, she can unilaterally withdraw from the IWT as unilateral actions are a preferred choice for the Indian regimes.

Indian intentions are quite clear and Pakistan is under no obligation to entertain such requests. If India wishes, she can unilaterally withdraw from the IWT as unilateral actions are a preferred choice for the Indian regimes.
English is not my strong language. So I ask you to give detail answer.
What is clear to you?
When indian govment say we widraw from iwt?
Why you say india prefer unilateral action in bilateral treaty?when indian govt did this in bilaterla treaty with pakistan?
What harassment and bullying you see?

English is not my strong language. So I ask you to give detail answer.
What is clear to you?
When indian govment say we widraw from iwt?
Why you say india prefer unilateral action in bilateral treaty?when indian govt did this in bilaterla treaty with pakistan?
What harassment and bullying you see?

Indian unilateral actions in Kashmir are evidence enough of Indian sincerity about all things related to Pakistan and their alleged bilateral relationship.

Braise the lord that India are such a benevolent neighbour.

Game khalnay ki haalat bhi hai ?

here's 2 types of rattles:

rattle-boss-baby.gif

chisme-rattlesnake.gif

be a nice little one now @Windjammer and listen to mommy

slap-392948.jpg

otherwise:

maxresdefault.jpg

Nice to know Pakistan has not stopped spending $$$ in US think tanks yet

Indian unilateral actions in Kashmir are evidence enough of Indian sincerity about all things related to Pakistan and their alleged bilateral relationship.
I ask you to give detail answer. But you not doing that.
Please give detail reply to my questions.
Also please detail reply what bilateral treaty india govment break in kashmir?
I think we are here on forum to listen understand exchange our thoughts.

One thing is certain. Pakistan and India are going to war over water.

I ask you to give detail answer. But you not doing that.
Please give detail reply to my questions.
Also please detail reply what bilateral treaty india govment break in kashmir?
I think we are here on forum to listen understand exchange our thoughts.

Article in OP is your best bet at a detailed analysis and entertaining the Indian delusions of regional hegemony and global ambitions

Article in OP is your best bet at a detailed analysis and entertaining the Indian delusions of regional hegemony and global ambitions
I am sorry but you taking help of other persons writings and article is not answering what I ask.
One ask, other answer, one listen and reply, I think it's how good conversation start in forum.
If you don't have answer then also no problem but you can give detail reply what you thinking.

I am sorry but you taking help of other persons writings and article is not answering what I ask.
One ask, other answer, one listen and reply, I think it's how good conversation start in forum.
If you don't have answer then also no problem but you can give detail reply what you thinking.

Nobody seems to have an answer in how to deal with the mad Indian elephant in Musth.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom