What's new

India, Pakistan may play cricket at neutral venue

You should keep people like Afridi and Miandad and Sohail Tanvir in the madrasas where they belong.

Don't send them on to a cricket pitch to sully the name of sports.

If you don't wan to play then fine. Our players will keep laying Cricket and keep winning us matches. Thanks for your advice.

Write a letter to BCCI and ask them not to play with Pakistan. We Pakistanis would also support you guys.

Lol...Pakistani officials one after the other are crying for Indo-Pak series. First it was Ijaz But and now Zaka something and endless list of other Pak officials. Grant them one series to make it financially viable for them....as a grant off course. They have been losing money to Ten Sports(Indian channel) the time they signed broadcasting contract with them bcz PCB promised the broadcasters of many Indo-Pak series(including two home series against India) during the period of 2008-2013 but unlucky for them, ISI & co messed up for them and since then we have see numerous visits from their officials to India trying convincing everyone from top to bottom for the series.

If you don't wan to play then fine. Our players will keep laying Cricket and keep winning us matches. Thanks for your advice.

Who am I to give you or your team advice? Just telling you that as an Indian I am majorly offended by the bigoted bilge uttered by your players and am pretty sure none of our players appreciate it either. I would hate for our government to isue Visas to bigots like Afridi or Tanvir to come on to our soil, partake of our hospitality, and then go back and talk crap about hindu muslim bs and small hearts.

I would suggest it is a good move...a neutral venue is good. Most probably in sharjah or maybe in Hong Kong or Canada.

We all love to see India Pak match in the bottom of our heart...

Sports is entertainment and business..Keep out religion.

You should keep people like Afridi and Miandad and Sohail Tanvir in the madrasas where they belong.

Don't send them on to a cricket pitch to sully the name of sports.

Lol- All three are pain in the a55 of the indians- thats why thye belong in Pakistan cricket team- :rofl:-

Lol- All three are pain in the a55 of the indians- thats why thye belong in Pakistan cricket team- :rofl:-
I don't think sohail tanvir and afridi was such pain in the a**......:D
Actually afridi plays for us....never perform good against us recently....:D

I would say the biggest PIA of all time were Akram and Waqar. We have no real problem with them. Neither do Tendulkar and Sehwag. :)

Tucche logon ke tucche vicharon se hame aitraaz hai.

Who am I to give you or your team advice? Just telling you that as an Indian I am majorly offended by the bigoted bilge uttered by your players and am pretty sure none of our players appreciate it either. I would hate for our government to isue Visas to bigots like Afridi or Tanvir to come on to our soil, partake of our hospitality, and then go back and talk crap about hindu muslim bs and small hearts.

I also feel offended by any people. Doesn't mean that I would whine about that and ask my board to not to play the whole team becuase it contains players that I don't like. This is juvenile.

I don't think sohail tanvir and afridi was such pain in the a**......:D
Actually afridi plays for us....never perform good against us recently....:D

Don't know from where you get this from.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why is Pakistan so eager to loose another game against India :pop:
Abhi iski yaade to taaza hongi na........

india-vs-pakistan-world-cup-semi-final9.jpg

They should make a cricket ground on the wagah border, half the ground in India, half in Pakistan. Indian crowd can sit in the Indian side and Pakistani side in their own side. No need for neutral venue:enjoy:

They should make a cricket ground on the wagah border, half the ground in India, half in Pakistan. Indian crowd can sit in the Indian side and Pakistani side in their own side. No need for neutral venue:enjoy:
Then the players will travel back 100 kms to candigarh to sleep in their hotel :lol:, if u know what i mean

india will field only on its side of the border?

It was discussed earlier...question was fielders standing in the ground would be required to show visa clearance everytime they cross over ? :D

I also feel offended by any people. Doesn't mean that I would whine about that and ask my board to not to play the whole team becuase it contains players that I don't like. This is juvenile.

Not at all. It happens everywhere and in others sports as well.

FIFA has a system in place of penalising and even banning teams for racism and misbehavior of their players or fans.

So why not for cheap bigotry?

Back
Top Bottom