What's new

India orders, 10,000 Excalibur Artillery guided shells along with 100 M777s and various other Manpad

what the hell did you think was gonna happen when you all started crowing that you were a superpower that can annex any and every land it wants? even you yourself was keen and preparing to take neelum, not to mention that gujju tub o lard who was gonna take GB, Shaxgam and Aksichin. China asked you nicely --not once but repeatedly-- to restore the status quo and what did you do? you tried to show the red-eye and they plucked it right outa its socket
This is typical Indian response, creating excuses and justifications for all fck ups. We are talking about 20 dead soldiers and 10 captured soldiers, this is the biggest humiliation India has seen in decades. Look at their media now, all shocked and delusional, creating myths to justify their incompetence.

Yes judging from how you inflate the current figures from 5 to 20 to 40 to 100 during this skirmish. I now know how it became 300 in 1967 when in Chinese records, it was just a small skirmish. Lol.

Good. Now I hope you can digest your food.

Joe, wake up, stop creating excuse. India had been shouting and boasting of being prepared against China for many years. You guys keep on saying you can fight a 2.5 front war. Now all I see is panic buying and a chaotic national psyche.

We are prepared, and that is a fact, it is not for you to speculate and jump up and down about, it has everything to do with training, equipment and leadership. What you see is none of anyone's concern but of you and your optician.

Again from Jinnah: He (Nehru) doesn't learn anything new, or unlearns what he has already learnt...

We can see in Quaid e Azam's amazing clairvoyance the explanation of the mindsets of Indian Hindus of both RSS and Congress (both with the same agenda,) of Indian Muslims (who will have to keep proving loyalty to former two,) of BD (errors of excessive ethnic nationalism,) and Pakistanis (the heirs of Muslim empires, preservation of the Muslim culture, and its pristine ideology.)

We are prepared, and that is a fact, it is not for you to speculate and jump up and down about, it has everything to do with training, equipment and leadership. What you see is none of anyone's concern but of you and your optician.
Bro I don't eat soldiers. Indians must start to accept reality and improve and not become a delusional living in denial inferior complex bipolar person

This is typical Indian response, creating excuses and justifications for all fck ups. We are talking about 20 dead soldiers and 10 captured soldiers, this is the biggest humiliation India has seen in decades. Look at their media now, all shocked and delusional, creating myths to justify their incompetence.

20 dead soldiers and 10 soldiers retrieved by rescue teams, matched by an unknown number of dead PLA soldiers and 16 soldiers retrieved by rescue teams. Enough of your propaganda. And it is amusing to read you on the subject of media when you have only a tutored beast to point to.

If you are prepared, you don't go panic buying. Your actions betray your words.

Bro I don't eat soldiers. Indians must start to accept reality and improve and not become a delusional living in denial inferior complex bipolar person

English is clearly not your first language. Why use words you half understand?

I was talking about your rapidly shifting position; as each question you raised was answered - and the record is right here, in open view - you shifted to some new issue. Not a problem; I felt it was worth the effort to straighten out the record, as otherwise you would claim that your point of view was accepted by default. Finally, when you ran out of new issues, and came to your claim of numbers shifting, which is a pathetic effort at retrieving the situation, it seemed that enough had been said to you.

Try not to persist in a losing argument, and try not to persuade yourself that you are winning the argument.

However it is up to you. You have not a single substantial point to make, and it was necessary to show that.

No more posts to me, please. I do not suffer fools gladly, and you will not get any more answers.

20 dead soldiers and 10 soldiers retrieved by rescue teams, matched by an unknown number of dead PLA soldiers and 16 soldiers retrieved by rescue teams. Enough of your propaganda. And it is amusing to read you on the subject of media when you have only a tutored beast to point to.

India "retrieved" its soldiers ehh ? It was more like China handed them back to India after giving them a top down beating

If you are prepared, you don't go panic buying. Your actions betray your words.

Prepared for normal circumstances. Not to overstock.If you had even a rudimentary understanding of the subject, you would know that ammunition is perishable, that it has a life. But the trouble is that you know nothing about anything at all to do with the military, and think that by posting one post after another, based on some shallow retorts, you can get away. And you quite possibly do, both with credulous fanboys on one side, and ignorant bhakts on the other.

The fact is that you know very little, and keep trying to conceal it by rapidly moving around. Don't try. You've put in enough effort. Every post serves to confirm that situation.

India "retrieved" its soldiers ehh ? It was more like China handed them back to India after giving them a top down beating

Don't use verbiage to win an argument. It doesn't work. Both sides handed back soldiers who had been picked up by two sets of rescue teams.

I really have to smile to see your use of phrases like top down beating; even if it were true, as it is not, how does that help you, or go to your credit? Don't you feel odd to raise supposed accomplishments of others to please yourself or glorify yourself?

Hahahha at least you omit the 40 killed now. Initial Indian reports said we released 25 soldiers and the other 10 was released later.

Hahahha at least you omit the 40 killed now. Initial Indian reports said we released 25 soldiers and the other 10 was released later.

Don't confuse yourself with figures. Not your strong point. Actually, I must ask myself: what is your strong point?

Don't use verbiage to win an argument. It doesn't work. Both sides handed back soldiers who had been picked up by two sets of rescue teams.

I really have to smile to see your use of phrases like top down beating; even if it were true, as it is not, how does that help you, or go to your credit? Don't you feel odd to raise supposed accomplishments of others to please yourself or glorify yourself?

I merely corrected you old man on your word play , where did I glorify myself :P

In a Freudian slip you have however admitted above that China capturing Galwan valley up to the river is an accomplishment for China , not an accomplishment for Pakistan but none the less an accomplishment for China , right ?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom