What's new

India opens *** clubs in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of the main countries names where *** club provide services :Argentina, Afghanistan, Austria, Algeria , Australia, Brazil, Bangladesh, Bahrain, Belgium .China, Canada, Cyprus, Doha, Dubai, Denmark, Egypt, Espain, Finland, Fiji, France, Germany, Geece, Ghana, Holland, Hongkong, Iran, Iraq, Israel, India, Ireland, Italy, Jeddha, Japan, Jordon , Kenya,Korea , Libya, Malaysia , Lebanon, Mexico, Masket , Maldives, Mauritius, Malaysia, Muscat, Netherlands, Newsland, Norway, Nigeria, Nepal,Oman, Poland, Pakistan, Philippines, Portugal, Qatar, Kuwait,, Entire Europe, Riyadh, Russia, South Africa, Sri Lanka , Saudi Arabia, Syria,, Sweden, Sweden, Switzerland, Senegal , South Africa, Singapore, Spain, Turkey, Thailand, Tunisia ,Uganda, UAE, USSR, USA , UK, Virginia,Vietnam, Zimbabwe.( COPY RIGHTS WORLD TRIBUNE PAKISTAN)

Besides Pakistan this club is also opened in many other countries even Saudi Arabia, China, does that mean India is on the verge of destroying all these above mentioned countries as well.:hitwall:
I will have to take this news with a pinch of salt. Definitely someone is getting paranoid here without any reason.
Its simple if i dont want to go to a *** club no one can force me and so if people are registering themselves, its the choice that they are making themselves and no one is forcing them too. So i dont see a conspiracy in it or how RAW will achieve anything out of it.

look at the bright side guys
some pakis have aknowledged the existance of atleast one multinational company from india

look at the bright side guys
some pakis have aknowledged the existance of atleast one multinational company from india

You do realize that Pakis is considered a racist word and you are using it on a Pakistani based defense forum. I suggest you edit your post.

^^ But there is a guy called Pakii-Zeeshan here and also a guy called AmericanPaki or something!

The fact that Pakistani rich folks have affairs isn't really something a secret and these guys would do it openly. All sorts of prostitution needs to be controlled/curbed. Ms Khatri may try to find loopholes, but as long as she is taking in money and *** is taking place, that is prostitution.

^^ And that is also the oldest profession in the world not to mention the fact that it is practiced and patronised by many in Lahore's **** Mandi!

^^ But there is a guy called Pakii-Zeeshan here and also a guy called AmericanPaki or something!

**** is slur which is used against all south asian regardless of their nationality. It's better we avoid using it as the term is somewhat racist to us as well!

PS: Not that I encourage using terms which are not racists to us!

May be thats because we dont try or claim to be super humans who are inert to audio and visual inputs?

if that was the case the minority in india would have been totally converted to hinduism. where as the net population has increased only. wacting something and follwoing is other. people dont run around trees and sing duet in pakistan nor 1 indian soldier dares to attack the entire pakistan battalion lol. if thats inertness than hell yeah we are supermen and superwomen and quite inert too.

ahhhh some time back GOI AND GOP were discussing mutual co operation and mutual interts. finally talks are giving results

if that was the case the minority in india would have been totally converted to hinduism. where as the net population has increased only. wacting something and follwoing is other. people dont run around trees and sing duet in pakistan nor 1 indian soldier dares to attack the entire pakistan battalion lol. if thats inertness than hell yeah we are supermen and superwomen and quite inert too.

Audio visual inputs have effects..Admit it...
I wont cal you a man if you don't get erection on looking at a curvy naked chick...Get it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom