What's new

India opens *** clubs in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
My question is as soon as this news was posted why all you guys started googling ria khatri....:partay:

Boys will always be boys :disagree::disagree:

That's stereotyping! :disagree:

defence.pk should tie up with this lady and come out with an incentive scheme. Members who manage to achieve Senior member status should be given a PDF sponsored trip to this lady's "office". Then wait and watch how trolling decreases to non-noticeable levels!

This is probably the best way to stop trolls here.

My question is as soon as this news was posted why all you guys started googling ria khatri....:partay:

Boys will always be boys :disagree::disagree:

Watever, What do you do when you don't know about something, you
'Google'.

Being in America specifically in Bay Area I don't need to know abt Ria Khatri there are many better ones heres :flame::flame:

So your argument is that (unlike Indians :)) Pakistanis will not take their secrets with them to a prostitute? And how do they manage that? Do they use a memory pensieve to store their secrets?

lolz where they store i don't know but you Indians have history Ravi Niar RAW officer fell in love with Chinese spy pros,manmohan sharma(Raw),madhuri gupta :Detc Pakistani intel people and others never caught in such activities so no worries of Indian clubs in Pakistan.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom