What's new

India opens *** clubs in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our people are aware of these thing they won't leak secrets to prostitutes unlike Indians.Khatri also have clubs in India so who knows she is selling Indian secrets to other countries.:devil:

congrats

you

NailedWS.jpg

Us

this is the moost shallow level any writer can stoop to for some anti india dose.
The largest and organised brothels in pakistan are operation by illegal and organised crime mafia which has people from all background and ethinics. Dont need India to start operating them!

lol come on man , really do you really think that is true - Pakistani do all sort of stuff in their own city they don't need an indian agencies to tell them what we do , our local mafia does the same task

But it could be true how about some names on list of dignitaries who have attended the "situation rooms"

How do I join the club? Any membership fee to avail the services? how about a privileged members special services... I'd like to try em all in the menu. :D

Ahh, but India needs them for intelligence gathering. ;)

First those of that posture are sane enough to not to share sensitive information else they wont be in that position. second such people are always monitored for their activities. It will be total waste of money. I am no intel person i can tell that experts will definitely know it.

Good. You need outlet for perverts or *** hungry person. It helps disabled people and ugly men not be deprived of ***. It might stop ****.

The BIBLE says it is better for a man to put his seed (sperm) into a belly of a whore, than to spill it on the ground.

Our people are aware of these thing they won't leak secrets to prostitutes unlike Indians.Khatri also have clubs in India so who knows she is selling Indian secrets to other countries.:devil:

So your argument is that (unlike Indians :)) Pakistanis will not take their secrets with them to a prostitute? And how do they manage that? Do they use a memory pensieve to store their secrets?

dumbledore_pensieve.jpg

I did google Ria Khatri seems like many young Indian individuals are frustrated after getting duped by her, even a facebook page is dedicated to this lady.

I did google Ria Khatri seems like many young Indian individuals are frustrated after getting duped by her, even a facebook page is dedicated to this lady.

My question is as soon as this news was posted why all you guys started googling ria khatri....:partay:

Boys will always be boys :disagree::disagree:

it's easier to get things out of men in the bed-room than board-room...I dont know about this being true or not...seems like we can go ahead and open anything in Pakistan these days....you make RAW sound as the most efficient agency in the world....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom