What's new

India only friend of Bangladesh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^^^^

Edit and remove that part bro/sis. Don't reply to off topic posts.

And your previous post too.

lol keep ur eyes on moists n kashmir dont wait for pakistan to disintegrate only to find out ur country in 10 pieces

Are you hallucinating by the number?

Just watch your back and that will be all.

Xe is all over!!

And here comes those two really nasty hombres - Panneta and General Petraeus.

I wont be surprised if within next year Pakistan is divided into five countries

SINDH
BALAWARISTAN
HUNZA-BROOSHAL
WAZIRISTAN
JINNAHPUR
:pop::pop: ok now you can wake up from your day slumber.

time to post on topic if you have anything to post at all

hindus fight but they cant shoot a plane of chinese even when they came to new dehli in 19962 war.lol

A Chinese plane near new delhi in 1962??? LOL you just lost your credibility!!....search again if air force was used in 1962 war...lol...near delhi?? mate you got it wrong this month starting 4 US Navy seals heli's came near your prestigious PMA and killed a very good friend of your Intel agencies.

OH no!! I also see theres bomb-blast in your pure country everyday killing innocents and the world thinks very very very good of you. hahaha How old are you kid?? this you learn your history in a madrassa??:woot: If so then disregard my post.

lol cooked up stories u lot think bout curries all the time.lol pity.times of india is cooking up the stories

So tell me in which part of the video our PM apologise kid?? And dint they teach you in your madrassa that AP is a part of India which is claimed by China?? Its still and always will be with us just like Kashmir!!...First you see if your country is with you or some religious bigot idiots!! Pity you are from one of the failed state .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom