What's new

India only friend of Bangladesh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ur own media is sayin indian pm apoligized.who can u say is lying u or times of india?if kashmir sceeded to india and india claims kashmir and kashmiris belong to india then pakistan took half of kashmir from u oh sorry not pakistan people of pakistan the pashtuns the pathans.thats a report from times of india that india appologized to china not me check it again if u cant see then go to specsavers lol

Kashmir belongs to Kashmir and whom do you belong to? looks like you are a slave of Ottoman :lol: First have some pride in what you are. or else you will be immune to every other country using your country for a night and trashing it.

n u could never put any pakistani on trail for mumbai or parliment attacks.lol shame on u.we took half of the kashmir from u in 1948 and can u take arunchal pardesh from china?lol
watch it
Have u been to Arunachal Pradesh, if not then dnt bark around.I have been there as im from NE and i knw the reality.

Last edited by a moderator:
ur own media is sayin indian pm apoligized.who can u say is lying u or times of india?if kashmir sceeded to india and india claims kashmir and kashmiris belong to india then pakistan took half of kashmir from u oh sorry not pakistan people of pakistan the pashtuns the pathans.thats a report from times of india that india appologized to china not me check it again if u cant see then go to specsavers lol

Can you show me where Indian PM apologized? Cause I can't see it anywhere.

And about Kashmir, it will be with India, you can quibble all you want on an online forum, its not going to change the ground reality.

p.s: Don't like specsavers, its cheap shyte:lol:

time to lock the thread...mods?:lock:

lol did u see any chinese soliders writing china there as u r from north east if not i can show u from indian media
ibet u didnt go out of the house in ur entire life

Who apologised?

Pak PM?

If so, any link?

What did he apologise about?

Sorry, I came in late and cannot wade through this - no time.

Who apologised?

Pak PM?

If so, any link?

Ignore the troll, he is the same frustrated person ( who got banned earlier for the same reason) jealous of our prosperity..

Who apologised?

Pak PM?

If so, any link?

DW about it, he has ran out of cooked up stories, so has started speaking incoherent. Best be left alone.

Ignore the troll, he is the same frustrated person ( who got banned earlier for the same reason) jealous of our prosperity..

lol i bet u guys eye sight is low due to unbalanced diet.check the videos from times of india about manmohan apoligizing.check it its indian media

Joy is no good also. . I used to like Mahi B. Chowdhury. Sad. He left BNP

lol, Joy is a delusional fool. I hope none of those pathetic little men become future leaders of our country.

Bangladeshi politics is really no place for gentlemen and people with good intentions at the moment.

DW about it, he has ran out of cooked up stories, so has started speaking incoherent. Best be left alone.

lol cooked up stories u lot think bout curries all the time.lol pity.times of india is cooking up the stories

lol did u see any chinese soliders writing china there as u r from north east if not i can show u from indian media
ibet u didnt go out of the house in ur entire life

lol this is funny, pakis dnt believe indian media and now tryin to show proof though that.Cmon, to knw reality u need to go there and im nt like u to believe everythin just frm videos.Dnt bother to bring unnecessary subjects on which u have no knowledge.

lol this is funny, pakis dnt believe indian media and now tryin to show proof though that.Cmon, to knw reality u need to go there and im nt like u to believe everythin just frm videos.Dnt bother to bring unnecessary subjects on which u have no knowledge.
hahaha atleast u checked the video from ur own media abot ur own country about ur own pm apoligizing to china.apart from china everythin is urs like media pm n on

lol i bet u guys eye sight is low due to unbalanced diet.check the videos from times of india about manmohan apoligizing.check it its indian media

Arunachal Pradesh is a part of India ..

it is as much true as the fact that OBL was found living in the mansion just metres away from pakistan mlitary academy under the nose of ISI and USA abused Pakistan sovereignity, as a result Pakistan's already garbage economy is going negetive with USA cutting the aid and at the same time Pakistan's already failed state and terrorist state image is getting more votes than ever before...

learn to live with realities , why to dream all the time...

I wont be surprised if within next year Pakistan is divided into five country

SINDH
BALAWARISTAN
HUNZA-BROOSHAL
WAZIRISTAN
JINNAHPUR
lol keep ur eyes on moists n kashmir dont wait for pakistan to disintegrate only to find out ur country in 10 pieces

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom