What's new

India only friend of Bangladesh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You s*b Indian, we are talking about your nonsense country and not about Pakistan. Stay with the topic and put arguments to support whatever claim.

So you replied three times to single post of mine. Did I touch a nerve did I? Why you mad though? Go drive your truck or something truck driver!:lol:

So you replied three times to single post of mine. Did I touch a nerve did I? Why you mad though? Go drive your truck or something truck driver!:lol:

Yah buddy looks like you have touched someone's nerve.:bunny:

pakistani army and bangladesh army and pakistan and bangladesh are brothers in islam.its our history we fight between eachother but when outsider come to fight us we unite if u attack bangal u will lose punjab and rajistan and if u attack pakistan u will lose calcutta to bangladesh.pakistan and bangladesh are seperate but they are one at the same time cz we are brothers in islam.

Yes U fight together but you always lose.Eg:Israeli's kicked Arabs for 60 years.

...and you couldn't take J&K even from Hindus?

lol Shame on you!
n u could never put any pakistani on trail for mumbai or parliment attacks.lol shame on u.we took half of the kashmir from u in 1948 and can u take arunchal pardesh from china?lol
watch it

Last edited by a moderator:
n u could never put any pakistani on trail for mumbai or parliment attacks.lol shame on u.we took half of the kashmir from u in 1948 and can u take arunchal pardesh from china?lol
watch it

You took half of the Kashmir from Kashmiris, Kashmir wasn't a part of India back then remember? And Arunachal Pradesh is with India and its not going anywhere. You need to change your dealer mate!

You took half of the Kashmir from Kashmiris, Kashmir wasn't a part of India back then remember? And Arunachal Pradesh is with India and its not going anywhere. You need to change your dealer mate!
lol at least u confirm that kashmir belongs to kashmiri people.your govt says somethin else and what does that report say about arunchal pardesh?or u dont understand chinese accent?lol. china claims its thiers and they control half of arunchal

China Tells Indian PM's to stay away from Arunachal Pradesh, Indian PM appologizes

Both Indian and Bangladeshi love Machi (fish) hence we are friends.

]lol at least u confirm that kashmir belongs to kashmiri people.[/B]your govt says somethin else and what does that report say about arunchal pardesh?or u dont understand chinese accent?lol. china claims its thiers and they control half of arunchal

No read what I said again, in 1948 you took half the Kashmir from Kashmiris, after that King of J&K seceded to India. After 1948, Kashmir and Kashmiris both belong to India. As far China controlling half of AP, they don't they can say whatever they want. Just like India still claims Gilgit-Baltistan, China claims AP. Ground reality is any Indian to go to AP without a "visa", but no Chinese can go to AP, not even on a visa:lol:

China Tells Indian PM's to stay away from Arunachal Pradesh, Indian PM appologizes

Now you are talking shyte.

Amidst warming of ties, China has taken exception to Prime Minister Manmohan Singh’s visit to Arunachal Pradesh and his assertion that the state belongs to India, evoking a strong reaction from New Delhi.

Almost a week after Singh visited Arunachal Pradesh and said the state was “our land of rising sun”, Chinese Foreign Ministry officials have conveyed to officials in the Indian Mission in Beijing that they were unhappy with the visit and his comments there. New Delhi has reaffirmed its stand that Arunachal is an integral part of the country and leaders are free to travel to any part of the state. “The other side is well aware of our clear and consistent position,” official sources here said. Reacting to China's statement, foreign minister S M Krishna said, "Well, regardless of what others say it is the Government of India's stated position that Arunachal Pradesh is an integral part of India. We rest at that."

2d6p8ic.jpg

ur own media is sayin indian pm apoligized.who can u say is lying u or times of india?if kashmir sceeded to india and india claims kashmir and kashmiris belong to india then pakistan took half of kashmir from u oh sorry not pakistan people of pakistan the pashtuns the pathans.thats a report from times of india that india appologized to china not me check it again if u cant see then go to specsavers lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom