What's new

India on high alert after US warning of 26/11 re-run by Hafeez Saeed

read the article before pointing figure .. Hafeez directly called for terrorist attack on India. . meanwhile another terrorist get bail.. why such double standard. .

exactly why your courts bail modi , lack of evidence ..

Those TTP who killed our children in school were being supported by RAW and Indian Government and they will all pay a really heavy price for it.

Do you have proof for it?

if something of this sort happened in India, that will end Indian public sympathy towards what happened in peshawar especially when Pakistan court has released 26/11 master minds

CIA feeding India about a re run terror attack, did not know CIA was that capable otherwise they never informed Pakistan their front line ally of anything

OR

Is it that your media made it look more authentic by linking it to CIA feed.
Because they dont trust Pakistan especially ISI as they know ISI is hand and gloves with most of the terrorist around the world.

Only a week later, they would be squarely blaming India, Afghanistan and CIA for this, absolving TTP of any sins. They are more dangerous to the society than TTP imo.
No wonder you are one of those Pakistani members on this forum with (-)ve rating running in double digit. Mostly it is only Indians who achieve that target.

Don't try to show the truth so loudly, you will get banned or more negative rating. People are afraid of seeing the truth.

Hey man, with all the fake allegations, why Hafiz Saeed? Why not Ashraf Ghani? Why not Hamid Mir? Why not Arnab Goswami? Why not Nelson Mandela?

exactly why your courts bail modi , lack of evidence ..

Modi was not granted bail. His case ran for years. He was aquited by the Court for lack of evidence. And more over Modi was not wanted by Pakistan for terrorists activities in Pakistan. It was our internal matter.

ISI has proof and they have told Nawaz about this and that is why Lakhvi is out on bail time to make both TTP and India pay
@Oscar... i hope you take action. . he is openly supporting terrorist attack on India..

Those TTP who killed our children in school were being supported by RAW and Indian Government and they will all pay a really heavy price for it.
Bolded Part!....How? let me guess kill a few more across the border!..Come on man..What have the innocent citizens done to anyone?....All of us need to introspect and decide that enough is enough...all this for what a piece of land, is it worth it?

Why would one leak such news to media???? That too when you have an intel as specific as this???? If true then they should have been alert (with out alerting the terrorists) and finish them...... Or they dont expect terrorists to read news??

Don't know. I feel this Hafiz Saeed guy issues a warning to India every three months or so. Whatever he thinks, I don't feel RAW (or for that matter any other intelligence organizations) will stoop to this low so as to kill innocent children.

Intelligence organizations around the world also show a little bit of civility.

[QUOTE="

Because they dont trust Pakistan especially ISI as they know ISI is hand and gloves with most of the terrorist around the world.

[/QUOTE]

Okay then drones must have been flying from Indian bases??? Most of the Al Qiada wanted terrorists must have been handed over to USA by RAW then?? Oh no lets not change the history it was Pakistan's ISI working in close collaboration with CIA, and no wonder ISI changed its tactics latter on to serve its country's interests not Americans (who by the way were keen to make India the regional power with strong influence in Afghanistan).

You know I do not have anything against Indians but I do not appreciate when Indians act so naive and try to blame everything on Pakistan as if their military and agencies are angels who are out there for welfare of the whole world and never have been involved in covert terrorist activities.

One simple question for you, why influence in Afghanistan is important for India?? Whats in there for India?? It does not share its borders with India then why the hell are you there in such huge numbers?? And do not give me supporting Afghanistan in building infrastructure bullshit, if you were so good in supporting other countries you would be supporting African nations who need the most support of other countries.

And one advice do not believe and base your opinion based on whatever is in newspapers and on TV they are there to make money and will sell anything to satisfy public's emotion.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom