What's new

India on high alert after US warning of 26/11 re-run by Hafeez Saeed

Indians are crying a bucketful of tears for 16/12 in Pakistan.

Meanwhile in Pakistan, the head of a charitable organization is planning with glee a re-run of 26/11 in India. Oh the irony :D

@SarthakGanguly @seiko

You guys were expressing your pain on this forum about 16/12.

we took it with a bag of salt

obviously how can i argue with someone who is in denial ?? you media is like final destination movie , that they know everything even before the incident happen , just to let you know that your media first blame Pakistan for Samjhta express ..

The difference is in case of Samjhota , we investigated and jailed those who we think are the culprits . If they are found guilty they will be punished .

Compare that to Hafiz Syed , who is a hero in Pakistan for killing 100s of Indians .

Those TTP who killed our children in school were being supported by RAW and Indian Government and they will all pay a really heavy price for it.

We do not support them .

A bloody excuse found by Pakistan to hide their failure and put blame on some one else .

Most are already back to their typical mentality. See the NA-122 thread that a Pakistani just opened up.

yaar we are dead souls , trust me ... our hearts are dead , and made up of stones ...

lol..............wasnt Pakistan shamed enough last time when they did 26/11 ???

now wanna try again?

The difference is in case of Samjhota , we investigated and jailed those who we think are the culprits . If they are found guilty they will be punished .

Compare that to Hafiz Syed , who is a hero in Pakistan for killing 100s of Indians .

We do not support them .

A bloody excuse found by Pakistan to hide their failure and put blame on some one else .

so exactly my point is , in samjhota express and mumbai attack your media did worse journalism on its kind , they start shouting about Pakistan but in the end its your own gen who was involved

yaar we are dead souls , trust me ... our hearts are dead , and made up of stones ...

Only a week later, they would be squarely blaming India, Afghanistan and CIA for this, absolving TTP of any sins. They are more dangerous to the society than TTP imo.

so exactly my point is , in samjhota express and mumbai attack your media did worse journalism on its kind , they start shouting about Pakistan but in the end its your own gen who was involved

Yes you still dipped in conspiracies theory ... Good sign ..

Only a week later, they would be squarely blaming India, Afghanistan and CIA for this, absolving TTP of any sins. They are more dangerous to the society than TTP imo.

yeah they are , killing TTP peoples will not solve the issue ..

Yes you still dipped in conspiracies theory ... Good sign ..

:wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

There was no General involved ...... and the court has not passed the verdict yet .

mean while ....... US names Pak man for blasts on Samjhauta

http://tribune.com.pk/story/100465/...ses-involvement-in-samjhauta-express-bombing/

Samjhauta Express bombing carried out by indian army officer

Samjhauta Express Blast: Latest News, Photos, Videos on Samjhauta Express Blast - NDTV.COM

This guy has already blamed India for peshawar attack, and I am sure, he has some cruel intentions in his Mind to fuel Indo Pak enmity.

1st source ....... Pakistani news source , so worth as cr@p

2nd source ...... Fake title created over another source .... :lol:

3rd source ....... Just quoting news related to the incident .

you are calling Pakistani source crap , and than expect me to accept the source you provide ? why so optimistic :D

you are calling Pakistani source crap , and than expect me to accept the source you provide ? why so optimistic :D

Do I sound like some body who cares whether you accept it or not ?? :p:

right now Pakistani peoples and Army is full of rage , and they would burn any terrorist alive if they find any , all i hope that nothing bad happen in india , and India media should not create drama as they always do by spreading rage against Pakistan through reporting ..

read the article before pointing figure .. Hafeez directly called for terrorist attack on India. . meanwhile another terrorist get bail.. why such double standard. .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom