What's new

India on high alert after US warning of 26/11 re-run by Hafeez Saeed

What ?? Ajmal Kasab is not proof enough for you .

Majority of the terrorist incident happened in India has direct or indirect relation to Pakistan .

So even if media has gone overboard , one cannot fully blame them .

your media know from the begining that his name is Ajmal kasab ? and he is from Pakistan ??
are you kinda crazy ?? how your media start blaming even when the operation was on going and non of the terrorist was captured /??

your media know from the begining that his name is Ajmal kasab ? and he is from Pakistan ??
are you kinda crazy ?? how your media start blaming even when the operation was on going and non of the terrorist was captured /??

Majority of the terrorist incident happened in India has direct or indirect relation to Pakistan .

So even if media started blaming someone even before investigation , one cannot fully blame them .

If you don't want to be blamed , stop sending terrorists to kill our innocent people .

So even if media started blaming someone even before investigation , one cannot fully blame them .

If you don't want to be blamed , stop sending terrorists to kill our innocent people .

you are a hopeless case i believe ... i rest my case here ...

Make reasonable demands and it's possible Pakistani deep state may listen to you. Assymmetric warfare is policy for them.

CIA feeding India about a re run terror attack, did not know CIA was that capable otherwise they never informed Pakistan their front line ally of anything

OR

Is it that your media made it look more authentic by linking it to CIA feed.

Good that you don't have any argument to make further .

obviously how can i argue with someone who is in denial ?? you media is like final destination movie , that they know everything even before the incident happen , just to let you know that your media first blame Pakistan for Samjhta express ..

right now Pakistani peoples and Army is full of rage , and they would burn any terrorist alive if they find any , all i hope that nothing bad happen in india , and India media should not create drama as they always do by spreading rage against Pakistan through reporting ..
Those TTP who killed our children in school were being supported by RAW and Indian Government and they will all pay a really heavy price for it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom