What's new

India, Not Terrorism, is the Biggest threat for Pakistan

volatile

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
138.gif

Found this interesting and sorry if its Repost or posted in a wrong section .

India is a threat, Pakistan cannot win, so why not befriend India and remove that threat. Terrorism is a different beast all together. You cannot befriend terrorism, so only other option left to Pakistan is to root it out.

India is a threat, Pakistan cannot win, so why not befriend India and remove that threat. Terrorism is a different beast all together. You cannot befriend terrorism, so only other option left to Pakistan is to root it out.
the last time we tried being friends they started kargil .I don't know about you I don't trust the pak government ( the current one )

What this article refers to is there was a major doctrine change in Pak establishment in 2009 i guess during Kiyani in which India was pushed backward to enemy No2 where as 1st enemy for Pak state was Terrorism but after 7 years now with evidence of India igniting the terrorism it is widely viewed India as root cause for these problem so they have shifted doctrine which is India centric once again .So congratulations to India you are deemed enemy No1 after 7 years . Regarding friendship both countries have to stop proxies specially Indians as we stopped it after 2001 any ways lets see .this is communicated to Kerry and part of strategic dialogue held by Kerry

What this article refers to is there was a major doctrine change in Pak establishment in 2009 i guess during Kiyani in which India was pushed backward to enemy No2 where as 1st enemy for Pak state was Terrorism but after 7 years now with evidence of India igniting the terrorism it is widely viewed India as root cause for these problem so they have shifted doctrine which is India centric once again .So congratulations to India you are deemed enemy No1 after 7 years . Regarding friendship both countries have to stop proxies specially Indians as we stopped it after 2001 any ways lets see .this is communicated to Kerry and part of strategic dialogue held by Kerry

Simply accusing India of fomenting terrorism in Pakistan will not work in an international platform. Pakistan failed to produce any evidence of India's involvement in any terrorist activities in Pakistan.

As on Pakistan considering India enemy no 1, India at best consider Pakistan a nuisance that is hell bent on impeding India's progress. India has bigger geopolitical goals than fight with Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom