What's new

India, Not Terrorism, is the Biggest threat for Pakistan

Simply accusing India of fomenting terrorism in Pakistan will not work in an international platform. Pakistan failed to produce any evidence of India's involvement in any terrorist activities in Pakistan.

As on Pakistan considering India enemy no 1, India at best consider Pakistan a nuisance that is hell bent on impeding India's progress. India has bigger geopolitical goals than fight with Pakistan.
This was said after Strategic level talks in Washington not some lulu punju leader in Pakistan like other wise in India where every one is champion

India is a threat, Pakistan cannot win, so why not befriend India and remove that threat. Terrorism is a different beast all together. You cannot befriend terrorism, so only other option left to Pakistan is to root it out.

Ultimately, india cannot win neither. Pakistan's nuclear weapons have ensured this. If india could win they would have attacked Pakistan after 2001 parliament attack or after mumbai 2008. Pakistan and india CAN NEVER EVER be friends. Everyone knows this. The only thing stopping an indian invasion of Pakistan is our ever expanding and advancing nuke capability.

Ultimately, india cannot win neither. Pakistan's nuclear weapons have ensured this. If india could win they would have attacked Pakistan after 2001 parliament attack or after mumbai 2008. Pakistan and india CAN NEVER EVER be friends. Everyone knows this. The only thing stopping an indian invasion of Pakistan is our ever expanding and advancing nuke capability.

It is you choice. Haven't I already given you the options in the post of mine you quoted?

So those US f16 are a done deal?
No F16 deal is on its way to break you news 10 more will be order in 2017. F16 is the only leverage left by US over Pak as US has realized India cant play the role in Afg which they planned also you will see LM is also pushing for this sale to keep the assembly line open as at the moment US slogan is to save jobs in US .This time Pak has a very different tone as Pak is asking US to do more .Its funny how things changed in a year

LMAO.. How to waste another half a century mired with terrorism and abject poverty..

Sartaj Aziz says if India reduces its nuclear stockpile, Pakistan will reciprocate. And I say! :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

As if India nukes are just aimed at Pakistan.

Why has it taken so long to understand this simple fact? Countries with convictions, visions and missions like Pak does definitely have mortal enemies and die-hard friends. Now that Pak is going to fire on all cylinders this animosity is notched up to a much higher level. However, it'll have no significant effect since Pak's imminent rise itself is an indication that Murad-i Ilahi is looking upon her with Sifat-i Jemal. Only if they knew..

Sartaj Aziz said Truth.. Bharti state sponsorship is behind terrorism in Pakistan.. Pakistan must not hesitate to settle scores with bharti state even if we have to shake hand with ugliest proxy for that... lets do it...

True statement. India and his created proxies are biggest threat.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom