What's new

India must go for Covert Action in Pakistan: Book

If India decides to make the mistake, that will give Pakistan the green light to raise hell in India.

I think it would be an unwise decision on the part of the Indians.

india is long involed in cross border terrorism ........ decades before 71... nothing new if someone is supporting or suggesting it...
Don't insult Mukti Bahini by calling them terrorists,there was a MB camp near Murshidabad where my Father was posted in 70(The local adminstration called it refugee camp at that time) and they were nothing like terrorists.They never targeted innocents.They were mostly poor peasants.

Forget about Covert operations, RAW is far away from being a kind like Mossad. Otherwise Dawood would have been resting in peace six feet under twenty years ago.RAW lacks aggression.

If India decides to make the mistake, that will give Pakistan the green light to raise hell in India.

Usually its Pakistan,who are first to make that mistake. Ex: Kabul embassy bombing.

Tumne jo karna tha tum kar chukey :lol: ;)
Pehle jo hai usko dekh lo,phir baad mein green light jagana

Don't insult Mukti Bahini by calling them terrorists,there was a MB camp near Murshidabad where my Father was posted in 70(The local adminstration called it refugee camp at that time) and they were nothing like terrorists.They never targeted innocents.They were mostly poor peasants.

they were traind by our enemies and were sent to create troubles for pakistan......they were terrorist.... i dont give a **** what u or your father thinks....and by the way that camp was terrorist training camp not refugee camp...

We have very beautiful phrase, "jo garajte hain wo baraste nahi."

Tumne jo karna tha tum kar chukey :lol: ;)
Pehle jo hai usko dekh lo,phir baad mein green light jagana

Hum to shuru bhi ney hoy beta.

If India makes any mistake, we have millions of men not afraid of death, while with you Indians...

We know about you. :azn:

If India makes any mistake, we have millions of men not afraid of death, while with you Indians...

I thought you will try to threaten us with your nukes, we already saw your men 13 years back. :agree:

pta hai,humne kon sa kuch kia hai :D
jitna karogey,us se jayda milega ;)

India has never been able to wage a successful counter-terrorist policy against Pakistan.

Its failure in Balochistan in supporting the BLA is a testament to this. Besides the loony conspiracy theories that many Pakistanis have hatched that TTP is backed by R&W, India has taken a totally defensive tone Vis-à-vis Pakistan.

If India does decide to go along with this, Pakistan won't sit idly by. Sri Lanka and Bangladesh are all prime targets from which to wage a covert war against India, and tying India down in multiple fronts.

As per Rahman Malik we are already involved in Baluchisthan & FATA.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom