What's new

India must end Massacres & Occupation in Jammu Kashmir

Hafizzz bhai.. Don't you realize that your making a fool of yourself ?? :what: ??

its our land we will do whatever we want, and mean while you may continue your whining for next 65*n number of years. nothings gonna change and that's sweet sweet truth :smitten:

Kashmir belongs to Kashmiri Muslims and not Indian Hindus.

Yes we all agree that killing should stop at once all around the world.

charity begins at home my friend so shall we take it as your commitment for peace, can we now expect from you to not send terrorists in our country ?

Your fellow countrymen do not seem to agree with you. Anyway, your honesty is appreciated.

Sir you are wrong the civilized society of Pakistan also wants to live in peace we all time
asking about Pakistan i.e. Bombs,Killing,Terrorism,there are also Budhijivi persons who want peace want engaging his sons to Buisness wants to teach his childrens.

charity begins at home my friend so shall we take it as your commitment for peace, can we now expect from you to not send terrorists in our country ?

Hindu terrorists should stop inflecting pain on Muslims, Christians etc etc

Pakistani nation should end the massacre of Baluchis, oppression of Pathans, step motherly treatment of Mohajirs & Sindhis and they should be granted their independence from Punjabi domination.

Your fellow countrymen do not seem to agree with you. Anyway, your honesty is appreciated.

Buddy, you never post in Bangladesh section, but always active on PAkistani section.

I'm all for Kashmiris being able to decide their own fate. Everyone who wants independence or "join Pakistan :rofl::rofl:" must be allowed to pack their bags and get going.

Simple.

Pakistani nation should end the massacre of Baluchis, oppression of Pathans, step motherly treatment of Mohajirs & Sindhis and they should be granted their independence from Punjabi domination.

buddy that's not our headache what they do to their own ppl, just all we need is pest control in Kashmir. yes our Kashmir!

Killing of innocent people should stop every where, where it happening either it is J&K, Philistine,Karachi,or somalia,Afghanistan and i am not agree with the person who says it should not stop.Birthing and Killing should lies only to the almighty God and no one has right to kill god precoius gift that is life.

:lol: Atleast you can pretend to be an Indian. Do you realize that bold part gave you away?

That said, MUST is a strong word. Who is going to "stop" India?

:lol: Atleast you can pretend to be an Indian. Do you realize that bold part gave you away?

That said, MUST is a strong word. Who is going to "stop" India?

Krishna will take care of those Indians who are doing the killings !!!

Back
Top Bottom