What's new

India:Muslims want curbs on Hindu procession

Shame on these thugs they are not eligible for calling them self Muslims. :angry: :tdown:

These types of people responsible for the bad name to the Muslims :sick:

Islam is the religion of peace. :angel:

NO NO NO NO! You are an evil mullah and I am an evil baniya, that's the way the world works man! Get with it or perish!

I just came back after arguing to a friend that Hindus would not be badly treated by Muslims if ever we became minorities...and now i see this....

How many time did you visit malappuram?

EzioAltaïr;4162114 said:
Unbelievable. :no:

If any Hindu asks for 5 times a day Muslim prayers to be stopped for disrupting our sleep, we'll probably have a fatwa against us. :lol:

As it is we are considered to be Dar al-harb, the home of the kaffir and obviously after what you've proposed all of us would be deemed wajib-ul-qatal- that is if all of us aren't already in that category as far as certain pious people are concerned. :omghaha:

Muslims, they tend to stay together with their own people...they r really hesitant to mingle with other religion. I have seen this in north india, though in the south, its not that much.

Seems reminiscent to how Nazis viewed the Jewish community

You're so way off base, one should always be vigilant for activities of the evil kuffars, if they compose a procession marching down your streets then you must keep a wary eye on them..as evidenced by the following gem:- "So basically Muslims fear that Hindu procession from their streets can cause any unruly Hindu/s to ignite tension against Muslims." What if you weren't vigilant just because you didn't like what you were seeing and taking advantage of that an evil Hindu decided to cause mischief against the pious believers? Unforgivable act of omission that would be, no?

You cannot say all Muslims in India or around the world are same just as you cannot tell me all Hindus are the same.

Have you seen these processions? Ghastly. With iron rods pierced through the cheeks and "holy" pots hanging on them! Some have totally naked and very dirty fakirs. Then there are iron hooks pierced into various parts of the body and something hanging from these hooks. Really sickening to look at live.

:blink: red indians?

You cannot say all Muslims in India or around the world are same just as you cannot tell me all Hindus are the same.

Never said all Muslims are the same but my post which you've quoted does show my opinion pertaining to the fact that all Hindus the world over are jahilya and kaffir- and as such are prone to trying to cause injury to the true children of god. Keep up yaara.

Seems reminiscent to how Nazis viewed the Jewish community

So true. Unfortunately the gas valves turned out to be faulty and the huge a$$ chambers we'd built a few decades back only went to waste. Faulty Indian engineering at its best- what to do. :hitwall:

Yeah. Seeing the commonwealth games was torture enough.

Anyyyhow. .

Back
Top Bottom