What's new

India:Muslims want curbs on Hindu procession

The hell Near my school is a masjid where they sing or dance or do whatever they want in Full,Complete Chaud al day
So damn loudly it is hard to study & now this

Ordinary Muslims must not tolerate this

That is all I have to say

As it is we are considered to be Dar al-harb, the home of the kaffir and obviously after what you've proposed all of us would be deemed wajib-ul-qatal- that is if all of us aren't already in that category as far as certain pious people are concerned. :omghaha:

:P :P maloons you mean

Like it or not India is headed for another partition in a decade or two and acting proactively we should spent bare minimum on infrastructure and other necessary facilities in regions which are likely to go to Muslim populace after partition.

The hell Near my school is a masjid where they sing or dance or do whatever they want in Full,Complete Chaud al day
So damn loudly it is hard to study & now this

Ordinary Muslims must not tolerate this

That is all I have to say

Who? you mean by they

i agree with muslims here . During our hindu festivals drinking is very common and due to that we came to here alot of voilence happening in the city. Muslims dont have any hesitation from hindus they felt fear from any misshappning .

Advice to everyone here ,just go to Lucknow and see all the Nawabs and hindu live peacefully .

Have you seen these processions? Ghastly. With iron rods pierced through the cheeks and "holy" pots hanging on them! Some have totally naked and very dirty fakirs. Then there are iron hooks pierced into various parts of the body and something hanging from these hooks. Really sickening to look at live.

Have you seen the long flowing garbs of Muslims with their hairy long beards and white knee long pants with huge trainer shoes? It scares the kids in my hood who sometimes question whether they are gremlins

Like it or not India is headed for another partition in a decade or two and acting proactively we should spent bare minimum on infrastructure and other necessary facilities in regions which are likely to go to Muslim populace after partition.

you are taking it too far.

the Muslims are only asking for protection against unruley Hindu mob not against processions neither ask for ban on these.

if you keep on imposing katta court self-styled justice on Muslims then you will such grievances

Who? you mean by they

By they I mean Folks in the Masjid I mean ll day long they give speeches at such high volume

Between as long as the ordinary Muslims don't believe this BS india has nothing to worry about

i agree with muslims here . During our hindu festivals drinking is very common and due to that we came to here alot of voilence happening in the city. Muslims dont have any hesitation from hindus they felt fear from any misshappning .

But than azaans are source of noise pollution for me. So should they be banned also?

I believe in equality lets start by banning azaans and roadside prayers on friday then we can ban all hindu processions from passing through any muslim locality.

Have you seen the long flowing garbs of Muslims with their hairy long beards and white knee long pants with huge trainer shoes? It scares the kids in my hood who sometimes question whether they are gremlins

:P but we dint seen any Chritian kids scared by same kind of attire of pope

come up with something better

I just came back after arguing to a friend that Hindus would not be badly treated by Muslims if ever we became minorities...and now i see this....

Did your opinion changes??? If not come with me, I will take you to "Living Hell" for Hindus in India...

By they I mean Folks in the Masjid I mean ll day long they give speeches at such high volume

Between as long as the ordinary Muslims don't believe this BS india has nothing to worry about

funny folks in mosques dont dance and sing.

funny that you indian hindus resort to dirt slinging against your own Indian Muslims, yes same Muslims whom you at time for your own agenda use against pakistan hahah

Have you seen these processions? Ghastly. With iron rods pierced through the cheeks and "holy" pots hanging on them! Some have totally naked and very dirty fakirs. Then there are iron hooks pierced into various parts of the body and something hanging from these hooks. Really sickening to look at live.

This procession is not such a procession but still you said it,just dont look.

Back
Top Bottom