What's new

India:Muslims want curbs on Hindu procession

Sir Ji like it or not India is headed for partition. I will give you an example you will hardly ever hear ever any influential Muslim school or scholar ever criticising Pakistan ,hardly any love is lost in hearts of most of Indian Muslim popluace even after what has Pakistan done to India and to its own people in BD. Look the way shahrukh khan defended Shoaib Malik.

Only way Partition of India can be avoided if Arabs suddenly run out of their oil money and if we able to attract even 10 to 20 percent of muslim population to dharmic fold.

Cannot think of a better bait to attract trolls.

Misplaced assumptions .. my friend.

These people went to high court to stop processions through their area.What if the other side demands the same?These people should visit Amarnath shrine once in their life time.

The hell Near my school is a masjid where they sing or dance or do whatever they want in Full,Complete Chaud al day
So damn loudly it is hard to study & now this

Ordinary Muslims must not tolerate this

That is all I have to say
Just cause you guys sing and dance in front of your statues doesnt mean everyone prays like that :unsure:

By they I mean Folks in the Masjid I mean ll day long they give speeches at such high volume

Between as long as the ordinary Muslims don't believe this BS india has nothing to worry about

What do you call the ringing of church bells? or the loud ganesh parades? Its ok if you guys pray loudly and parade on the streets...

or the loud ganesh parades? Its ok if you guys pray loudly and parade on the streets...

Loved that part. I mean seriously, folks have grossly mistaken spiritual matters and understanding to splurging ways of pompous celebrations. There's nothing wrong in celebrating. But the mode has gone overboard. A big NO NO, the way Ganesh festival is celebrated; few exceptions do exist.

Loved that part. I mean seriously, folks have grossly mistaken spiritual matters and understanding to splurging ways of pompous celebrations. There's nothing wrong in celebrating. But the mode has gone overboard. A big NO NO, the way Ganesh festival is celebrated; few exceptions do exist.
@walwal excuse me?! sorry didnt get you :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:

Edit- @Talon The bolded statement was not directed at you. It should have been - The mode of celebration has gone overboard. Per my feeling some 30 odd % celebrations of Ganesh festival are really worth to watch out, they include various social contribution and welfare activities on the top of spiritual affairs. Now dont ask me how I calculated 30 %. Its something ballpark to indicate.

Seems reminiscent to how Nazis viewed the Jewish community

It is a choice made by the muslims of India....many will say it is not, but i know better and i have seen it. Nothing more and nothing less, just my observation.

Nazis and Jews are off topic here.

Yup, Hindu marriage processions are famous for requiring the sacrifice of at least one muslim so that the marriage may be started on an auspicious note. I am surprised you didn't know that. :what:

im not surprised......

The government and the populace has never demanded that Azaans be banned or anything, read the article- Muslims in that area are demanding that Hindus be banned from carrying out processions through "their" streets. Big difference!

im not surprised......

Don't you have any similar practices? No, sigh...where have all the real Muslims gone? Wait I guess all of them joined the Taliban. Oh well Hindus will always remain evil, its in their blood since they've rejected the one true god.

The government and the populace has never demanded that Azaans be banned or anything, read the article- Muslims in that area are demanding that Hindus be banned from carrying out processions through "their" streets. Big difference!

Don't you have any similar practices? No, sigh...where have all the real Muslims gone? Wait I guess all of them joined the Taliban. Oh well Hindus will always remain evil, its in their blood since they've rejected the one true god.
we dont have similar practice i think u have a misunderstanding.

and i think hindus have gone to RSS, VHP, Shev Sehna LTTE etc etc

we dont have similar practice i think u have a misunderstanding.

and i think hindus have gone to RSS, VHP, Shev Sehna LTTE etc etc

True, that's why I said that all Hindus are evil, it cannot be helped, we don't have the advantage of the words of the one true god. Its just the way it is, in fact all over the world its hindus who set off alarm bells at airports and terminals..the world knows exactly how devious we are. You should just get used to it, if you aren't already that is.

Back
Top Bottom