What's new

India: Muslim Woman Converts to Hinduism to Marry a Hindu who Kills Her After a Fight

And did not come of use the TJ-obtained prayer time and place. Please note that IBM-USA, the parent company, has employee union but not IBM-India.
yes, priorities... Muslims should be all rounder.. they should be forward thinking, getting and be aware of their rights.
These middle class Muslims in India are not much different than many of the Hindu middle class who obeyed Modi's call to "Thaali bajao, Corona bhagao"
Yeah.. I guess, that is another reason why Hinduta people are targeting muslim women as a revenge. But as it doesn't come to limelight so people are unaware of such crimes.

i mean to say we human sir she was failed to judge that guy
Yeah its always the victim to blame whether she was killed, raped, or harassed.

BTW you are not the first and unfortunately not the last South Punjabi guy I have interacted to have these beautiful thoughts about women.

Yeah its always the victim to blame whether she was killed, raped, or harassed.

BTW you are not the first and unfortunately not the last South Punjabi guy I have interacted to have these beautiful thoughts about women.
kutty bhi nasli dekh ker paaly jaty hain sarkaar piyaar to phir piyar hai . ab jaan se hath dho bethi bechari .

Really ,can you define dogma ?
Maybe I can relate Hinduism and Islam with that parameters myself.
We will find out ourself what is religion and what is overhyped desert cult.

Even hindus say Hinduism is not a religion but a "way of life" with no actual code and rules defined. Happens with all the dogmas

As for so called desert cult. It is the fastest growing religion in the world and soon would be the biggest in the world

Overhyped kis baat ka bai??

So anything not Indian is propaganda?? The first guy who was lynched is confirmed that he ate lamb mince and not beef, and was killed over that By a mere rumour that he ate beef. Nothing there is opinions, it’s all straight facts with evidence, go watch the videos then answer, since you clearly didn’t,

If it isn't Vedic, it ain't "Shudh"

Yes, It is a crime....dastardly. The man will be punished. But it is a domestic violence. But the difference is there. The girl converts to marry and after some days or month that there was a fight and the crime happened.

In other cases crime happens after the boy conceals his identity, marries and then try to force girl to convert. If she does not, then kill her.

Know the difference. But the crime is a crime and must be punished....exemplary.

Well, i wonder if they will bury her or burn her body? she accepted Hinduism and worship Idols means she has no chance of forgiveness from our Allah, poor girl has to burn in hell for a long time and for what? a dude who literally murdered her, what a tragedy for her.

Yup..These stupid girls want to experience alternate lifestyle to Islam and think love will conquer all..

Reality sets in pretty quick the boy she thought was going to be her everything turns out to be something else.

Also , the biggest reason these girls start to regret their decision is because they later realize how far away from islam they have become by commiting all those sins. Unfortunately, their way back is not so easy and without consequences.

They have trouble getting married cuz real religious men (in general) wouldn't want to deal with anyone like that or have someone like that raise their kids. Then they scream and shout "men are trash".

Even hindus say Hinduism is not a religion but a "way of life" with no actual code and rules defined. Happens with all the dogmas

As for so called desert cult. It is the fastest growing religion in the world and soon would be the biggest in the world

Overhyped kis baat ka bai??
Lolz keep dreaming. Muslims are just 1% of USA, 2% of UK and 1% each in all over Europe.

Muslim population growth is a propaganda which has been successful in turning non Muslims against Muslims because it generated fear amongst Europeans and Indians that Muslims will dominate their lands.

Also don't worry you Muslims at the end of the day are going to listen to non Muslims. Without cars, electronics, television etc which are produced by non Muslim nations you guys won't survive even a week.

America and Europe kills Muslims in Syria, Iraq and Yemen what could UAE, Saudi and rest of the Muslim world do about it?

India and Myanmar also persecuted Muslims what could you do about it?

Your Muslim fellows always obeys Europe, US and India although they killed plenty Muslims because without their support your community won't survive.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom