What's new

India most ignorant country in the world: Survey

Status
Not open for further replies.

coffee_cup

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
According to a survey carried by Ipsos Mori India is the most ignorant country in the world.

Ipsos MORI have compared perceptions of the likes of portion of Muslim population, perceptions of happiness, homosexuality, sex before marriage, abortion, wealth, health spending, current and future population and whether Donald Trump would become US President with the actual figures across forty countries.

=======================

To be honest, I am not surprised one bit. Given the current condition of Indian education system and radicalized Indian society, this was to be expected.

What can be done to improve Indian education system? Any ideas?

Edit: @waz @Horus @WebMaster

Please change back the title to "India most ignorant country in the world: Survey".

I have included the second source to support that title here. Thanks.

India most ignorant country in world: survey

Web Desk) - India has topped the list of most ignorant countries in a survey carried out by Ipsos MORI, which includes information from 27,250 interviews of people aged 16 to 64 carried out between September and November, the Independent reported on Saturday.

Ipsos MORI surveyed people from 40 countries, with between 500 and 1,000 people surveyed in each.

Last edited:
Main point of survey by IPSOS MORI was the perception of actual population of muslims in India. Indians generally believe that muslims are much higher in percentage than official figure of 14%.

They are right too in a way coz muslims tend to hide their actual population.Many of them dont cooperate with census officials and dont report their actual offsprings. Its an open secret in India. IPSOS MORON wont understand this.

The other question was regarding guessing the share of GDP that the government spends on health. Forget India, most of the people around the world wont be able to answer this.

So, this so called survey belongs to dustbin.

But I appreciate the great pain taken by the OP to scout the net for some negative news about Indians.

Second source is added to support the original title of this thread, which was:

"India most ignorant country in the world: survey"

Though I do not agree with all those surveys out there. But sometimes there are still some points that we should seriously think about. If that can improve us.

Please tell me what is the meaning of "Ignorant", "Survey" and "world"?:D

So India is both the most racist country (a previous survey) in the world and the most ignorant (recent survey) as well? Excellent.

Very true.
So India is both the most racist country (a previous survey) in the world and the most ignorant (recent survey) as well? Excellent.
Very true.

Do share you opinion on the deeper than sea and higher than mountain friend who are competing for the top spot .

index-ignorance.jpg

india-most-ignorant-country-in-the-world-survey.484227

Do share you opinion on the deeper than sea and higher than mountain friend who are competing for the top spot .

index-ignorance.jpg

india-most-ignorant-country-in-the-world-survey.484227

So now you want to compete with China? LOL! Indians always like to be number one. You are number one racist and also number one most ignorant country in the World. Congratulations. Great things happening under Modi in India. Add Mr Yogi Adityanath to both the ignorant and racist column.

@waz @WebMaster @Jungibaaz what's the relation between the survey and thread title? he opened thread with self edited title based on PPT?

Don't be so touchy.

Rules say that the title should reflect the news originating from the source and I have given the source where it is reported as news exactly as the title of this thread.

Don't be so touchy.

Rules say that the title should reflect the news originating from the source and I have given the source where it is reported as news exactly as the title of this thread.

He wants this thread deleted.

So now you want to compete with China? LOL! Indians always like to be number one. You are number one racist and also number one most ignorant country in the World. Congratulations. Great things happening under Modi in India. Add Mr Yogi Adityanath to both the ignorant and racist column.

I agree. When some survey puts India at the very bottom or shows it in an unfavorable fashion, they start comparing themselves either with Pakistan or China instead of acknowledging the problem and correcting it.

This thinking pattern is not very helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom