What's new

India may replace Mig-27 with F-15 Strike Eagle: Analysts

Useless thread
@seiko
you mean this one
800pxa10thunderboltiiin.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]:smitten::smitten::smitten:

mig -27 is going nowhere read 2007 official report of IAF about mig 27 upgrade and its role .........

Lets add some spice to it

Instead of F-15 India is going to buy A-10 thunderbolt

I just love that plane
Ya Ya I too want this bird.... I too have a source in Delhi who says we can get this one.... Besides no one cares about a link in this thread. So Thunderbolt is coming.....

Dudesss you all have started day dreaming and getting emotional like the ones across western borders....pleaseeee..come on...they will have 250 J-17 by 2015 but we don't need F-15 or won't have :D ;)

If there was an urgent requirement of air to ground fighters ,then 48 rafales or f/a 18 super hornets would have been chosen instead of f15 se
india currently operate 288 fighters in ground attack role ie mig27 , jaguar , mirage 2000
this no will fall to 208 with retirement of 60 mig27 and 20 jaguars by 2015
but 36 mrca will be inducted by 2015 which will partially replace them
now all this depends on the choice of mrca
if either of rafale or superhornet is chosen then it will enhance our a/g capability ,becoz all others are mainly airsuperiority fighters

So now its Thunderbolt and Blackjack .
Why not Sr-71 and B52 , perhaps Obama can give us some discount from National Museum archives .

So now its Thunderbolt and Blackjack .
Why not Sr-71 and B52 , perhaps Obama can give us some discount from National Museum archives .

Lolz Prateek..am just converting this thread in to "Aircrafts you wish to be inducted in IAF" :devil: tell us about which aircraft you want to be in IAF too ;)

Dont mind Seiko , I was just in light mood

As per my choice , more of this one
mki_code_01_showing_its_underwing_load___photo_sukhoi_.jpg

Any given mission and battlefield against any given Air-force.

and Iam all your HEAD MASTER, and this head masters head is saying, dont buy any of these aircraft:)LOL...coz after sometime as Prateek said you can get all of it in discounted price from various museums, another 2-3 yrs and yeah you are there.....!!!!:)

Back
Top Bottom