What's new

India may replace Mig-27 with F-15 Strike Eagle: Analysts

karthic
After a long day's work , a good entertainment .
My Kite's movie program got doomed bcoz , i had to assist in Delivery of a lady with Twins .
So this looks like a good show for tonight .
And yes if Gov can pay us like 50Cent for posting anything , would be nice .
I am in very excited mood today , don't rob me of that Karthic

My source says can be true for fast induction.

it is on FEB 15 2005 the article isz FIVE YEARS old A LOT CHANGED BUDDY

I KNow that:), just wanted to give all of you a heads up, anyways Its a very old link......and good entertainment:)

But it surprises me.

why IAF never spoke about F 15, for multirole stuff....:rolleyes:

Cmon Dash , Dont tell me you have also fallen for it , like others . Enjoy the comments .
Plz request the thread starter to post some more things .

Cmon Dash , Dont tell me you have also fallen for it , like others . Enjoy the comments .

yea buddy what all the the thread starter posted isz

1) a fanboy story without any creadible or no no source at all

2) some old news about mig 27 crashes

3) and some nice pictures of F 15 strike eagle

well i am having fun in downtown springfield good joke for this weekend

FINALY

thisz the jet ill chose if we have to replace the MIG 27 the one and only su 34

su34_2.jpg

Su-34face.jpg

su34-2.gif

My first post since my suspension is revoked...

WTH is going on....4 long pages for a thread which is meaningless from the topic itself...

گھ
english

yea buddy what all the the thread starter posted isz

1) a fanboy story without any creadible or no no source at all

2) some old news about mig 27 crashes

3) and some nice pictures of F 15 strike eagle

well i am having fun in downtown springfield good joke for this weekend

URDU
starter کے تمام isz 1 ) تعینات ایک کہانی fanboy بغیر کسی creadible یا کوئی ذریعہ نہیں پر 2 ) کے بارے میں کچھ پرانے ساختہ کراچیلاہور ائر پورٹ 27 3 ) اور کچھ اچھا ایف 15 کی تصاویر بھی ہڑتال شاردول legal مذاق مذاق میں اچھی اسپرنگ فیلڈ کے اس ہفتے کے اختتام پرندرون

HINDI
सभी का क्या हुआ । यह शुरू करने वाला तैनात isz 1) एक कहानी fanboy बिना किसी creadible या कोई स्रोत नहीं बिल्कुल 2) कुछ पुराने बारे में समाचार' मिग' 27 दुर्घटनाग्रस्त 3) और कुछ अच्छा की तस्वीरें च 15 हड़ताल गरुड अच्छी तरह मेरे पास में मजा आता व्यस्ततम springfield अच्छा मजाक इस काम के लिए सप्ताहांतا

CHINESE
所有的先发的张贴isz线 1)fanboy故事没有任何creadible或无无源在所有 2)一些旧消息 3米格27崩溃)和一些可爱的图片罢工的F15鹰 我玩闹市斯普林菲尔德好笑话本周末

TAMIL
வாட் ஆல் தி தரித் ஸ்டார்ட்டர் போஸ்டட் இஸ்ழ

1) எ பான்பாய் ஸ்டோரி விதௌட் எனி ச்ரியடிப்ளே ஓர் நோ no சௌர்சே அட் ஆல்

2) சோமே ஓல்ட் நியூஸ் அபௌட் மிக ௨௭ ச்ரஷேஸ்

3) அண்ட் சோமே நிசே பிச்டுறேஸ் ஒப் F ௧௫ ச்ற்றிகே ஈகலே

வேல் l இ அம ஹவிங் புன் இன் டௌன்டவுன் ஸ்ப்ரிந்க்பிஎல்ட குட் ஜோக் போர் திஸ் வீகேந்து

Last edited:
you know what guys .. 5 minutes back i opened this thread and just couldn't stop laughing... i ws just schrolling the comments made and the people were rediculing sri lankan .. but he really kept on going.. kept on posting pics and articles.. it was like right in the nose of some of the guys here.. you guys must be questioning my sense of humor.. but just read it from the first till the last comment .. if not for any literary significance i would rate it high on the funny quotient.

No LT Prateek.

Not at all, but Its good fun:)....and Apart from asking the thread starter to post valid links I have searched full net house to find a crediblee one, but nothing...so its misconception at its best.

Lets add some spice to it

Instead of F-15 India is going to buy A-10 thunderbolt :D

I just love that plane :victory:

Back
Top Bottom