What's new

India may annex parts of Bangladesh

I couldn't care less about the Chinese or Hindustan...both idol worshiping nations.

* Kick out your puppet govt
* Ally with China, Pakistan and Sri Lanka
* Enter a regional defense agreement allowing allied military assets to be stationed in Bangladesh along with a Nuclear detterent as NATO has.

Add

* Call Avengers in case of emergency.
* Supply constipation pills to all citizens.
* Bring more members to pdf.

Bangladesh is already a client state of India, a colony. Why do we even need to annex it ?

Evil_Laugh_by_x9TheWolf4x.png

Oh lord, please help our paranoid neighbours.

I had one hell of the day.... was under huge pressure from work..... I am lucky to have visited this thread..... It released all my pressure..... This is one of the most stupid thread i have seen.... I am sorry

This is one of the best threads that pdf's eminent geopolitical strategist @kalu_miah has come up with, I rate this second only to his now deleted bow and arrow thread.

This is one of the best threads that pdf's eminent geopolitical strategist @kalu_miah has come up with, I rate this second only to his now deleted bow and arrow thread.

The credit for this thread goes to you bro, the ideas actually come from you and few others.

I had one hell of the day.... was under huge pressure from work..... I am lucky to have visited this thread..... It released all my pressure..... This is one of the most stupid thread i have seen.... I am sorry
No no, don't feel sorry,feel proud.
You have taken our land,water, we have taken your stupidity. This is just a small sample.:-)

Well this calls for Action.

My Suggestion to Bangladesh is simple, @kalu_miah....

Hey, Eenie Meanie Miney Meck
Catch a Chicken by its NECK....

You know what I mean, Right ?

Yes, but before that we need to make ourselves secure, only then we can all collectively hope to provide support to China who will hopefully help our brothers in Northeast states in their struggle for self determination.

cross posted:
Bill Gates: China's wealthy should be more charitable | Page 3

"What I see is that when we are next door to or surrounded by a bigger unreasonable bully nation, and we are underdeveloped, if we try democracy, they will inevitably infiltrate using the freedoms in democracy and eventually completely take over. Pakistan was able to successfully stave off this threat, because for most of its life Pakistan has been under military control, but unfortunately our leader Zia had a big thing for democracy, so he allowed Hasina in and tried to let her (and India) revive Awami League, so we could have a multiparty democracy. What happened was India infiltrated our Army, Police, media, bureaucracy everywhere and groomed Hasina to be the murderous dictator she has become today.

So Pakistan due to geography, inherent quality of people, some history was able to resist India, develop nukes and now have at least some deterrence to Indian threat, but I am sure you are not totally immune, India will and I am sure is trying very hard to infiltrate buying off politicians and media figure, and probably some of these anti-govt insurgent groups as well.

For countries like Malaysia and Indonesia, democracy is fine, because they are not under threat like we are and this is true for all countries next to India - Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal and Bhutan. I think all these countries should avoid democracy and follow the Chinese model and have a close mutual defense pact between us and China, kind of like Article 5 of NATO, an attack on one should be considered an attack on all.

Only when security is ensured a country can walk the path towards development."

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom