What's new

India may annex parts of Bangladesh

This is a matter between bangladesh and india. If there is any truth to it? Right now it is just creating rumors and speculations.

@The Snow Queen You can watch as many dreams as you can no limitations. You will not understand what i am trying to say here

''You want new rug broa?''

Ya ya Surely happen.LoL .imaginary mugalistan @farhan_9909 will be its president and @The Snow Queen will be its prime minister LoL.
I hope our neighbours must be remain with this dumb attitude.They waste their past 67 years and they are gonna to waste to next 67 years.God really Good.

''You want new rug, broa?''

Last edited:
Awesome colours!!! :D And this is our plan.....................VERY SOON!! :enjoy:

View attachment 26979

You should neatly roll up this map, and then gently insert it to your rear end. This is a better solution to your problems.

EDIT: Everybody seems to be throwing around weird and improbable maps on this thread :crazy:

Last edited:
0_830a1_a8c4e1bb_L.jpg

Will take time but surely will happen one day

And we're just gonna wait around and let it happen? :pleasantry:

And we're just gonna wait around and let it happen? :pleasantry:

There were ppl in West Pakistan n E happen for some reerythingast Pakistan. There are ppl now too. Thats not any factor to be counted.

Everything hapen for some reason. If that reason arise, nor u, nor ur 19 Cr junta do anything.

You should neatly roll up this map, and then gently insert it to your rear end. This is a better solution to your problems.

EDIT: Everybody seems to be throwing around weird and improbable maps on this thread :crazy:

But then how would you going to use the map when you will actually need it, won't it be dirty? :D

Nice suggestion administrator .Did you actually think BD,,,, a country surrounded by India and Bay of Bengal,,,can survive a single day with out their cooperation with India?

@ Ofcourse, we can survive, we have survived and we will survive. Rather think yourself how India will survive in the long run ??

@ You people had been making fun for the last 10/15 years that Pakistan will not survive ? You people wrote so many articles about this topic that even we were in a confused situation.The theory of failed State about Pakistan is proved false. But still Pakistan survised and hope it will survive and will take revenge.

Last edited:
@ Ofcourse, we can survive, we have survived and we will survive. Rather think yourself how India will survive in the long run ??

@ You people had been making fun for the last 10/15 years that Pakistan will not survive ? You people wrote so may articles about this topic that even we were in a confused situation.Theory of failed State about Pakistan is proved false. Your But still Pakistan survised and hope it will survive and will take revence.

For India, BD is a only for a single days sanction .Now just shut up .If we can give you independence in 1971 we can also teach a lesson .Remind that.

There were ppl in West Pakistan n E happen for some reerythingast Pakistan. There are ppl now too. Thats not any factor to be counted.

Everything hapen for some reason. If that reason arise, nor u, nor ur 19 Cr junta do anything.

Around a time when the Government had tight controls over the media and most Pakistanis didn't know the truth about the war/independence movement until the last moment.
The eastern wing had always been rebellious and very far away from main Pakistan; it wasn't even really possible to protect it given that it was (is) almost entirely inside another hostile country.

If you think you'll be able to pull off another 71, then I'm afraid you'll just be waiting for the rest of your life :pop:

I am not just talking about birth rates but also conversion. Lots of Indians are converting to Islam. And in 100 years or so there is going to be more Muslims than Hindus in India.

@ If we can infiltrate and send 2 crore Bengali muslim in India in last 40 years then think in the next 100 years we can send more 5/7 crore in side India.

@ The 2 crore which are presently inside India will be 2, 4, 8, 16, 32 ----- and so on in the next 100 years(Population will be dobled every after 20 years as per Multhas Theory. It means 32 crore Bengali Muslim inside India + 5/7 corore, @Snow Queen, "Yey tune kia kaha, tumne tu kamal kardia bhai ".

started looking for a house in India yet? or you already have one?

@ You donnot know that @khair_ctg ? He already had one at Nadia Refugee camp. His father-in-Law still resides there. Very frequenty he visits there. With his money his Father-in-Law has made a 3 storied building inside a refugee camp.

Around a time when the Government had tight controls over the media and most Pakistanis didn't know the truth about the war/independence movement until the last moment.
The eastern wing had always been rebellious and very far away from main Pakistan; it wasn't even really possible to protect it given that it was (is) almost entirely inside another hostile country.

If you think you'll be able to pull off another 71, then I'm afraid you'll just be waiting for the rest of your life :pop:
Again u making da same mistake. I never said 71 will get repeated for sure. I am just not denying the possibility.

Fuget bout treating me as outside audience whr u hv to prove things to me. Do see within ur country and tell how is the situation. Is there unity or feeling pride for being a Pakistani thruout?

In India we hv maoist but they are confined only to forests rather than open lands and cities.

We have Kashmir issue but fortunately that is confined only in 20% of Kashmir, ie. Valley region. Jammu and Leh regions which are the 70-80% are completely with India. Hence, we neednt worry.

So u see, ideally India do have problems but we have actually managed to satisfy their needs and keep them calm. Exception being Valley and Mao Forests.

On same lines can u put forward Pakistani situation? Why do u think 71 wont happen? Do remember 71 dint happen coz of Indian Army, It happened coz of Zamatis and Pakistani Army atrocities.

Teem, arent today's Pakistanis, maybe in Balochistan, KPK, FATA or for that matter in Sindh cities, facing atrocities?

This shud be ur focus while deciding on our topic rather than focusing on Pak Army power, etc etc.

Infact, In 71 it were we. Now it wud be Americans as they are next door in Afganistan and in no mood to leave. So dont analyse if Indian Army wud be able to do something or not. Indian Army is irrelevant.

Important fact is, whether Pakistanis are enjoying their lives in Pakistan and feel pride in calling them Pakistani. Again, I aint talking bout Punjabi region or cities. I am talking bout every corner of Pakistan collectively.

Back
Top Bottom