What's new

India May Acquire T 14 Armata Ahead of Dec 6 Putin Visit to Counter imbalance in Tank warfare against pakistan

I asked technically. Does your army have rounds that can penetrate those Pakistani tanks? Most of your tank fleet like t-72s still uses very outdated rounds that I don’t even think can penetrate al zarrar lool. The best tank rounds your army got from Russia for your t-90s aren’t even comparable to our indigenous rounds as our indigenous rounds are much better. Your t-90s 3bm42 isn’t enough to penetrate most of our tanks.
And our vt4’s are technologically more advanced, have far better ammunition, has better engine. Our vt4 is better than your t-90 in every way except bass armour but with fy4 era it’s armour is good too.
Your t-90s aren’t newer models either their the older model ones
Our t-80ud’s are enough for your t-90s and our al Khalid 1 is enough for your t-90s. Vt4 is way out of t-90s league

Read my sentence.... I am just telling, all Pakistan tanks does not have advantage over T90 tanks... Few points, T90 is better and few points al Khalid tank.... I do not want to compare with older tanks..

Advantage will have with better planner...

About T14 Tank - it is a completely a next level at least on the paperpaper

As you are claiming T90 can not stop other Pakistans tanks and the same, Pakistans can not stop T90........ All depends on planning and executions..

Regarding ammunition - do you have anything on paper or documented?

Or just saying Pakistani made is better actually it does declair better?

I am very practcal man... Don't believe on such emotional lines.

Last edited:
Read my sentence.... I am just telling, all Pakistan tanks does not have advantage over T90 tanks... Few points, T90 is better and few points al Khalid tank.... I do not want to compare with older tanks..

Advantage will have with better planner...

About T14 Tank - it is a completely a next level at least on the paperpaper

As you are claiming T90 can not stop other Pakistans tanks and the same, Pakistans can not stop T90........ All depends on planning and executions..

Regarding ammunition - do you have anything on paper or documented?

Or just saying Pakistani made is better actually it does declair better?

I am very practcal man... Don't believe on such emotional lines.
T90 models you have are base line models. Using obsolete ammunition from 1985 (3bm42) with an esitmated 450mm of rha pen at 2km away. Al khalid armour on the turret with era is around 550mm+. The rounds it can fire have 550mm-600mm of rha penetration from 2 km away.

T90 models you have are base line models. Using obsolete ammunition from 1985 (3bm42) with an esitmated 450mm of rha pen at 2km away. Al khalid armour on the turret with era is around 550mm+. The rounds it can fire have 550mm-600mm of rha penetration from 2 km away.

T90 have upgraded a long ago... Not base line models... Including western components. ... Even T90m version

Already have T90s tanks...... Don't see any advantage the Chinese tanks have over T90.

T14 tank is a completely next level..

Dumb Indians stuck with obsolete equipment and out dated strategies. Chinese are investing and building Space weapons, Hypersonic missiles, UAVs, laser weapons while dumb Indians are buying Tanks.

It will definitely bring edge to india

It is truely a masterpiece already ringed a bells of west

Comes with great mobility speed 90 km outruns any pak tank
First time russia emphasis on crew protection and tank protectation in it self statevif the art multi layed

In future it will outgun any tank in pak army by putting 152 mm gun on it

No bro rusian equipment likes of tanks missile out clases usa and west
Egypt already asked russia to sopply them but once russian order be cleared than egypt can get them

good speed for running away from the battle field

I don't see Al khalid tanj have advantage or any Pakistani tank over T90...

Prove technically, not emotionally.

On thr paper, T14 is a next level of Tank

The VT-4 is superior to any T-90 possessed by India, hence panic stations.
The new version Al-Khalid is as good.
There were dozens of pages dedicated to this.
There is news that indian Army Delegation was inRussia for Procurement of T 14 Armata to counter growing technological edge of pak VT 4 tanks along with T 80 upgrade and AK 3

india has good know how of russian tanks infastructre already in place

Current western tankams do not match indian requirments due to weather and terrain of india

Definately armata will be next tank for india already shown interest

The IA is still on T-90 enhancements.
The Armata is still yet to enter Russian military service, 20 are planned to be delivered by the end of 2021.
By the time India decides to have this tank Pakistan would have moved on to the next project.

Stop the disinformations..

Here is a T-90 direct hit my azz that tank was destroyed at will by Syrian militants they destroyed 100s if not 1000s.. It is junky in fact all tanks are in this age and time that is just the truth but T-90 is far from the best..

679548_original-1.jpg

Is this an ad campaign are you getting paid for it or something?

Most of the Indo-Pak and Sino-Indian border is made up of mountains where only light weight artillery will work. Only in the deserts and plains of Rajasthan India can use tanks but in this arena tanks are sitting ducks due to high visibility. Dumb Indians are using obsolete equipment and out dated strategies.

Now that's the news of the day...... T-90 with ARMATA what a deadly combination......

@iLION12345_1 , @SQ8

just for a knowledge part I'm asking is there any Chinese tank right now that can be compared to ARMATA?

Suppose India is successful in inducting this tank in next 4-5 years will it tilt balance very heavily in our favor for very long time or China and Pakistan will have better options by then.....

Russians must be happy to have a mark like India as a customer. Now it's buying an unproven -- though advanced -- tank. I know I'm repeating myself but tanks are something India should've developed on its own, along with assault rifles, light machine guns, etc. Both the army and air force seem to be marred with inefficiencies in the production sector. Only India's navy is doing a better job of shipbuilding.

If this government is serious about Indianizing defense manufacturing, it should leave it to the private sector instead of these dreadful PSUs Indian currently has.
Project management - it is odd how inefficient Indians are in this regard in their public sector.
Now that's the news of the day...... T-90 with ARMATA what a deadly combination......

@iLION12345_1 , @SQ8

just for a knowledge part I'm asking is there any Chinese tank right now that can be compared to ARMATA?

Suppose India is successful in inducting this tank in next 4-5 years will it tilt balance very heavily in our favor for very long time or China and Pakistan will have better options by then.....
None that I am aware of - simply because the Armata is engineered on a brand new next-gen platform which differs from the legacy Russian(and by inference Chinese) school of thought designs.

But it is unproven in the operating environment especially in the deserts in our countries where day temperatures can hit 50C regularly amplified by dusty and windy conditions. It really is a hostile environment for machines.

Project management - it is odd how inefficient Indians are in this regard in their public sector.

It's all about attracting the right talent. Unfortunately, many of these PSU seem to attract mediocrities. The best people end up in the private sector where it's more profitable and the path to advancement is based more on merit and less on politics.

It's all about attracting the right talent. Unfortunately, many of these PSU seem to attract mediocrities. The best people end up in the private sector where it's more profitable and the path to advancement is based more on merit and less on politics.
That’s why you get the brain drain - at the “Jai Hind” is great but “Jai hind” never bought anyone an Audi

Having insufficient air defense doesn't have anything to do with tanks at all.
Letting ucav sliped through air defence to the position of where it can launched air to groumd missile is just absurd which is usually only a few km away from target.

Chinese are investing and building Space weapons, Hypersonic missiles, UAVs, laser weapons while dumb Indians are buying Tanks.
We are also investing heavily on all next gen armoured vehicle plateform, including a two men crew MBT, so no, tanks are not obeselte.
@SQ8

We are also investing heavily on all next gen armoured vehicle plateform, including a two men crew MBT, so no, tanks are not obeselte.
@SQ8
Yes but which tanks exactly armata is also can over come future thrests

Back
Top Bottom