What's new

“India Loses Again, and the World Loses with It”: Siddhartha Deb on Modi’s Landslide Re-election

Shut up you know nothing about islam Islam is most peaceful religion on earth those so called your jihadist disguise/brainwashed by your RAW CIA MOSSAD etc etc

Islam is the most peaceful religion. All evidence to the contrary is a yindu-yahoodi conspiracy lol.

Holy books can be used to justify everything. If they were clear, religious scholars wouldn't exist.
This victim/siege mentality just leads to more extremism.

Islam is the most peaceful religion. All evidence to the contrary is a yindu-yahoodi conspiracy lol.

Holy books can be used to justify everything. If they were clear, religious scholars wouldn't exist.
This victim/siege mentality just leads to more extremism.
In our religious books of hadies (prophet saying) by the end of time there will 72 parts or firqas in islam and only one will be right and common people in islam will don't know which one will right and which one will wrong @Destrius

In our religious books of hadies (prophet saying) by the end of time there will 72 parts or firqas in islam and only one will be right and common people in islam will don't know which one will right and which one will wrong @Destrius
If they don't know which one is right or wrong, it's highly likely some misguided individuals will believe terrorism is right. Can't really blame raw, cia, or mossad for that.

If they don't know which one is right or wrong, it's highly likely some misguided individuals will believe terrorism is right. Can't really blame raw, cia, or mossad for that.
Man man they used those so called jihadist to stop invasion of Soviet Union of Afghanistan (misguide them the real theories of jihad of islam) @Destrius

Man man they used those so called jihadist to stop invasion of Soviet Union of Afghanistan (misguide them the real theories of jihad of islam) @Destrius
America only provided arms and money. IDK what Israel and India did. The ideology was all deobandi and wahabbi which came from Muslims themselves.

What about Sadhvi Pragya being a convicted Hindutva terrorist in three cases of bombings ??

I am pretty sure you are able to provide proof of her "CONVICTOION"

In fact, I am pretty sure you are able to provide proof that she is even "CHARGED UNDER TERRORISM"

I am pretty sure you are able to provide an iota of proof, can you?

America only provided arms and money. IDK what Israel and India did. The ideology was all deobandi and wahabbi which came from Muslims themselves.
Lol they created Al-Qaeda Taliban to fight in Afghanistan, deobandi and waahhbi is not right form of islam and real and biggest form of jihad is jihad e akbar which is not going to war but clean/clear yourself from inside and lol Israel and India backing up ISIS and other terrorist organizations in ME and Afghanistan @Destrius

Lol they created Al-Qaeda Taliban to fight in Afghanistan, deobandi and waahhbi is not right form of islam and real and biggest form of jihad is jihad e akbar which is not going to war but clean/clear yourself from inside and lol Israel and India backing up ISIS and other terrorist organizations in ME and Afghanistan @Destrius
Pretty sure Pakistan had a bigger role in creating Al Qaeda and the Taliban. Even now Pakistan supports the Afghan Taliban. Not to mention the location of bin laden's hideout.

If deobandi and wahabbi are not Islam, then are you saying the Saudis and a fifth of Pakistanis are non Muslims? And allegations of an Indian hand in ISIS is utterly baseless.

Pretty sure Pakistan had a bigger role in creating Al Qaeda and the Taliban. Even now Pakistan supports the Afghan Taliban. Not to mention the location of bin laden's hideout.

If deobandi and wahabbi are not Islam, then are you saying the Saudis and a fifth of Pakistanis are non Muslims? And allegations of an Indian hand in ISIS is utterly baseless.
Bigger or not we must should created these scumbags in 80s because Soviet looking warm waters and their next target would be Pakistan to stop Soviet we wouldn't engage Soviets in Afghanistan,deobandi and wahhabi are not all wrong but in few cases of islam they are wrong, why India always pretending innocent and don't hurt Muslims community all over the world,there are the evidences that India backing up ISIS and other terrorist Organization in ME and Afghanistan along with Israel and USA @Destrius

ISIS does not need their branches in India since RSS is enough to inflict damage to INDIA
That is true. Unlike ISIS, RSS uses covert tactics to achieve their agendas of infidel (Muslims & Christians) free Akhand Bharat and creating Hindu rashtra with stinky old chaddi's as leaders.

Shut up you know nothing about islam Islam is most peaceful religion on earth those so called your jihadist disguise/brainwashed by your RAW CIA MOSSAD etc etc @waz @The Eagle @Horus PLEASE CONTROL THIS NARROW MINDED PEST NAMED @arbit t he continuously insulting/abusing islam thanks

Islam the most peaceful religion on earth? ROFL
You win man. who wants to get killed in an argument!

You are right. the only firqa in islam which is correct is not yet as widely known, i.e. true islamic believers know that they are in fact worshipping "Adi Shiv". Your Mecca in fact houses a Shivling.
You can go check yourself by opening the doors, but alas they won't let you. :)

Islam the most peaceful religion on earth? ROFL
You win man. who wants to get killed in an argument!
You're too much inspire western/US propaganda against Islam, you don't know about the basics of Islam and gives the verdict against it, this Jihadist concepts was developed By US/West (MI-6, CIA,Mossad) to fight against Soviet Union (Soviet invasion of Afghanistan) before that there no kind of similar kind of Jihad, keep trolling baseless, and again your post is reported for insulting Islam without knowing @arbit :blah::blah::blah::blah:

You are right. the only firqa in islam which is correct is not yet as widely known, i.e. true islamic believers know that they are in fact worshipping "Adi Shiv". Your Mecca in fact houses a Shivling.
You can go check yourself by opening the doors, but alas they won't let you. :)
:blah::blah::blah::blah:
@waz @The Eagle @WebMaster please control this pest called @arbit he continuously abusing/insulting Islam without real preaches of Islam

You're too much inspire western/US propaganda against Islam, you don't know about the basics of Islam and gives the verdict against it, this Jihadist concepts was developed By US/West (MI-6, CIA,Mossad) to fight against Soviet Union (Soviet invasion of Afghanistan) before that there no kind of similar kind of Jihad, keep trolling baseless, and again your post is reported for insulting Islam without knowing @arbit :blah::blah::blah::blah:

:blah::blah::blah::blah:
@waz @The Eagle @WebMaster please control this pest called @arbit he continuously abusing/insulting Islam without real preaches of Islam

Now you are just trying to bully me by calling in the cavalry. Have you run out of arguments? And what's up with all this blah blah. Talk sense dude and don't go all crazy while doing so. A sane advice.

Now you are just trying to bully me by calling in the cavalry. Have you run out of arguments? And what's up with all this blah blah. Talk sense dude and don't go all crazy while doing so. A sane advice.
And are you talking sane, you're blabbering without a clue, i am not running out of arguments, you're inspire too much western/US propaganda against Islam, i am not saying anything bad about Hinduism/any religions, you're continuously insulting Islam without knowing about Islam in details @arbit

Last edited by a moderator:
The generals who are killing Kashmiris for 70 years remains your generals .Modi killed nearly 1000 people in Gujrat and he has become a Prime Minister .For Generals , people cannot do anything as they are not elected through voting process .Prime Minister are elected through voting process and majority of your people voted for him for the 2nd time knowing the reality of Modi .Generals in Pakistan has always took over the government .People never elect them .

Only non Muslim minorities are welcomed in India not Muslim minorities .You are too much fed of having 40000 rohingya Muslims and you want to turn them back to Myanmar and all Bangladeshi in Assam deported to Bangladesh .I am very happy that Modi is doing that because he is proving the Two Nation theory right .And for your Kind information , we have taken 5 million Afghan refugees in the past 40 years when the war broke out .5 lack Rohingyas .
I think the rules of partition made in 1947 clearly stated that India is for Hindus and Pakistan for Muslims and if this is the case then I think India can ignore Rohingya and other Muslims while providing shelter to Hindus of other countries. Rohingya and other Muslims should go to Pakistan according to the partition rules. It may be morally wrong but that what the rules states

Back
Top Bottom