What's new

“India Loses Again, and the World Loses with It”: Siddhartha Deb on Modi’s Landslide Re-election

It is the same fascist thinking...only people provoked and induced with extra nationalism, a renaissance of Hindutva, a revival of Hindusim and with it shunning the Muslim rule baggage can get Modi, Yogi and Sadhvi and the likes of them, all RSS fascists.

Add to this the Mulsim appeasement by Congress...which made Hindus all worked up and voted en mass to RSS, their political face, the BJP.

Why are you guys so concerned then? You should be relieved that India is now living up to the expectations of the Two Nation Theory.

Modi made an announcement that all minorities in South Asia are welcome in India, and Modi will provide them the road to citizenship. So why can't you do the same for Muslims in South Asia?

People only respect those who walk the talk.

lib-tards .. lol.. they are failed science experiments.. But nevertheless... voices of dissent are important... But who is this joker anyways?

Do not care for what the people think about him .If Hafiz Saeed becomes Prime Minister of Pakistan which he will never the People will accept it .For Pakistan ,we did not elect a single Man like him in the past 70 years .At least Pakistan is far better than India in this matter .Note that Modi has won with Majority that means that the overall Indian states have elected him as Prime Minister.
As you are, so will you be ruled - Hadis-I Sherif

Cut the crap and rejoice. Modi's victory will prove to be a blessing in disguise for Pakistan atleast. He will achieve what Imran Khan set out to achieve but is struggling so far. The dream of 'Naya Pakistan' will finally be realised by Modi, albeit in India, in the shape of a new country.

Why are you guys so concerned then? You should be relieved that India is now living up to the expectations of the Two Nation Theory.

There is no 'concern' shown in my post...it is more about 'things happening' in India. At the same time we are worried about the shape of things to come, India is our neighbor, will be a fallback on Pakistan and vice versa.

Modi made an announcement that all minorities in South Asia are welcome in India, and Modi will provide them the road to citizenship. So why can't you do the same for Muslims in South Asia?

And Muslims in India are not considered as minority...isn't it true.

There is no 'concern' shown in my post...it is more about 'things happening' in India. At the same time we are worried about the shape of things to come, India is our neighbor, will be a fallback on Pakistan and vice versa.

That is called concern.

And Muslims in India are not considered as minority...isn't it true.

Muslims are considered minority.

http://www.minorityaffairs.gov.in/about-us/about-ministry
The Ministry of Minority Affairs was carved out of Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment and created on 29th January, 2006 to ensure a more focused approach towards issues relating to the notified minority communities namely Muslim, Christian, Budhist, Sikhs, Parsis and Jain.

But Modi was talking about minorities from other South Asian countries, where Muslims are the majority.

Democracy Now are commies, not surprised by this.

Fun to watch :pop:

Oh that accent :lol:. Just by the looks of him you can say- Big crappy glasses, high degree of Male pattern baldness. Attempt to look more "intellectual". Many like him were crying on NDTV on the day of the election results.

Do not care for what the people think about him .If Hafiz Saeed becomes Prime Minister of Pakistan which he will never the People will accept it .For Pakistan ,we did not elect a single Man like him in the past 70 years .At least Pakistan is far better than India in this matter .Note that Modi has won with Majority that means that the overall Indian states have elected him as Prime Minister.

The general who mass slaughtered over 1 million Bangladeshis remained your general for many years and was never persecuted.

Oh that accent :lol:. Just by the looks of him you can say- Big crappy glasses, high degree of Male pattern baldness. Attempt to look more "intellectual". Many like him were crying on NDTV on the day of the election results.

The general who mass slaughtered over 1 million Bangladeshis remained your general for many years and was never persecuted.

The generals who are killing Kashmiris for 70 years remains your generals .Modi killed nearly 1000 people in Gujrat and he has become a Prime Minister .For Generals , people cannot do anything as they are not elected through voting process .Prime Minister are elected through voting process and majority of your people voted for him for the 2nd time knowing the reality of Modi .Generals in Pakistan has always took over the government .People never elect them .

People only respect those who walk the talk.
Only non Muslim minorities are welcomed in India not Muslim minorities .You are too much fed of having 40000 rohingya Muslims and you want to turn them back to Myanmar and all Bangladeshi in Assam deported to Bangladesh .I am very happy that Modi is doing that because he is proving the Two Nation theory right .And for your Kind information , we have taken 5 million Afghan refugees in the past 40 years when the war broke out .5 lack Rohingyas .

Only non Muslim minorities are welcomed in India not Muslim minorities .You are too much fed of having 40000 rohingya Muslims and you want to turn them back to Myanmar and all Bangladeshi in Assam deported to Bangladesh .I am very happy that Modi is doing that because he is proving the Two Nation theory right .And for your Kind information , we have taken 5 million Afghan refugees in the past 40 years when the war broke out .5 lack Rohingyas .

Of course. Only non-Muslim minorities are allowed into India from majority Muslim countries in South Asia for a citizenship road map.

What I'm saying is Pakistan should allow Muslims in India to immigrate to Pakistan just like how India does for non-Muslims. Show that you actually care about the Muslims instead of just talking big.

Afghan refugees are something else entirely. I'm saying you should start giving refugees from India Pakistani citizenship if they are Muslim.

I'm not trying to prove the Two Nation theory is right or wrong. I'm saying you all should live up to the spirit of the Two Nation theory.

Of course. Only non-Muslim minorities are allowed into India from majority Muslim countries in South Asia for a citizenship road map.

What I'm saying is Pakistan should allow Muslims in India to immigrate to Pakistan just like how India does for non-Muslims. Show that you actually care about the Muslims instead of just talking big.

Afghan refugees are something else entirely. I'm saying you should start giving refugees from India Pakistani citizenship if they are Muslim.

I'm not trying to prove the Two Nation theory is right or wrong. I'm saying you all should live up to the spirit of the Two Nation theory.

Are you in your sense ??We are already over loaded .We cannot import people from India any more .We are already having Afghan refugee in large number .I do not talk big .I am just telling you the reality.If you come to Karachi , you will find Bengali ,Rohingya and Afghani people all over Karachi .Bengali are in large number ,Rohingya are also in Large Number .You should also take Rohingya refugees from Myanmar .

This guy is seriously exagerrating but the scale of Modi's victory (and not his victory itself) is a worrying sign for India's future. Most people don't realise it now, but it is.

This guy is seriously exagerrating but the scale of Modi's victory (and not his victory itself) is a worrying sign for India's future. Most people don't realise it now, but it is.

How is it worrying? It just shows that the rural voter has gotten smarter. Even an idiot would know that the opposition is comprised of the most corrupt, deceitful, communal, casteists and filthy pigs. Rahul Gandhi, Mayawati, Akhilesh Yadav, Mamata Banerjee, Lalu Prasad, Sharad Pawar, kamal Nath, Pigvijay Singh, Stalin... can you visualize any of them as a PM? The very thought of it makes me puke. The margin of victory is on this scale because there was literally no worthy opposition. Might sound like a surprise to you but even the rural voter can decide between blatant good and bad. Sure, they can be taken for a ride from time to time by offering freebies and evoking sentiments on basis of caste, but when the difference is this crystal clear, they will make the right choice.

Back
Top Bottom