What's new

“India Loses Again, and the World Loses with It”: Siddhartha Deb on Modi’s Landslide Re-election

What else he can say .India has elected a proven and certified terrorist as Prime Minister of India twice .This shows mentality of their people .Good news for Pakistan .

...and besides people of India, even the world is happy/congratulating this so called "terrorist". Mate we have to accept...I guess this Modi has a charisma.... I've seen him with world leaders and how conveniently he cossies up with them, carries billions of his countrymen with him. His work has been rewarded by his county men (I don't agree with Hindu gave him , Muslim doesn't..he could not have such huge mandate otherwise)... unfortunately, we did not have a single one like him in Pakistan in last 70 years.

Regarding him being good or bad for us (Pakistan)...we have to see his next move...I think he will extend an olive branch initially...it will depend, how Pakistan's leadership would take it. I could already see so many negative comments in this forum, on IK congratulating him...if this is the mindset...we cannot blame him entirely.

...and besides people of India, even the world is happy/congratulating this so called "terrorist". Mate we have to accept...I guess this Modi has a charisma.... I've seen him with world leaders and how conveniently he cossies up with them, carries billions of his countrymen with him. His work has been rewarded by his county men (I don't agree with Hindu gave him , Muslim doesn't..he could not have such huge mandate otherwise)... unfortunately, we did not have a single one like him in Pakistan in last 70 years.

Regarding him being good or bad for us (Pakistan)...we have to see his next move...I think he will extend an olive branch initially...it will depend, how Pakistan's leadership would take it. I could already see so many negative comments in this forum, on IK congratulating him...if this is the mindset...we cannot blame him entirely.
Do not care for what the people think about him .If Hafiz Saeed becomes Prime Minister of Pakistan which he will never the People will accept it .For Pakistan ,we did not elect a single Man like him in the past 70 years .At least Pakistan is far better than India in this matter .Note that Modi has won with Majority that means that the overall Indian states have elected him as Prime Minister.

Best thing is majority of Indians who voted for Modi lives well inside our BM range. Incase of war which is imminent we will have no remorse over their deaths.

Modi will work on reducing Pakistan's capacities and capabilities in all areas. Track your exchange rate these 5 years Vs. how Indian Rupee has performed. Infiltration is down. Dams are being constructed to use full quota of that stupid water treaty.

You guys are in for interesting times ahead.

Jews also voted for Hitler :coffee:

It is the same fascist thinking...only people provoked and induced with extra nationalism, a renaissance of Hindutva, a revival of Hindusim and with it shunning the Muslim rule baggage can get Modi, Yogi and Sadhvi and the likes of them, all RSS fascists.

Add to this the Mulsim appeasement by Congress...which made Hindus all worked up and voted en mass to RSS, their political face, the BJP.

Back
Top Bottom