What's new

India launches its 1st indigenous aircraft carrier INS Vikrant

It's 30% finsihed open-air(seems like India's all time favorate) empty iron shell, without isalnd, without backside ar$e, without engines, without ANYTHING, but with paint materials imported from China.

Initial design: France

Revised design for frontal: Italy

Revised design for sides and ar$e: Russia

the most important special steel: > 1,000 ton key bulk bars already imported from Russia

Radar: Russia + UK(BAE)

Sonar: BAE system UK & France

weapons: Russia, Israel

Engines: US

electronics inside island: Israel + France + Russia + Italy...

arresting gear system: Russia or France

elevators: Italy or Russia

Fighters: Russia

HELOS: Russia

Doctrine & training: Russia and Ukraine

The only things indigenous about it, needless to add, are:

--indigenous 81 IQ, and

--a big indigenous lying mouth that tries to be funny in front the whole world. :rofl:

You seem to be confused and retard minded Mr. Speeder 2 :woot:
Let me prove it to you with pleaseure :woot:

You write in first para
t's 30% finsihed open-air(seems like India's all time favorate) empty iron shell, without isalnd, without backside ar$e, without engines, without ANYTHING, but with paint materials imported from China.
Without island
And then you write this
electronics inside island: Israel + France + Russia + Italy...
]

So now with the help of your super dumper oops i mean duper high Chinese IQ tell me how you can put electronics in non existent island ???

So Kargil wasn't a time of escalated tensions between India and Pakistan you meant to say? Or your PAF was not fighting a war?

During that time two MiG 29s locked on to two of your F 16s and they could not break the lock for a minute or something. This means that the MiG 29s were not hostile?

Above all without the source codes of the American F 16s how could you integrate the Darter series of missiles to them which South Africa possesses?

Indian Air-to-Air Victories since 1948

On May 99 2 F 16s were locked on.

Kargil was a a very critical time and any miscalculation from either side could potentially have resulted in a war, that is why despite being able to lock on to the F-16s, the Migs never actually fired. Which ultimately means that the Migs were not hostile, they were just sending a message.

And the message was unnecessary as we are aware that even the Mig-21 can lock on to the F-16s, the probability of an actual kill is a different story altogether. Basically, nothing happened and that means that India was not prepared to engage Pakistan beyond LoC or Border!

For your final question, did Pakistan not modify the F-16 for Nuclear delivery? If we could do that, why would the integration of any necessary platform, especially if the platform conforms to NATO standards, be so difficult? And I believe the Mirages underwent ROSE upgrades too which gave them BVR capability.

ikpb.jpg

Kargil was a a very critical time and any miscalculation from either side could potentially have resulted in a war, that is why despite being able to lock on to the F-16s, the Migs never actually fired. Which ultimately means that the Migs were not hostile, they were just sending a message.

And the message was unnecessary as we are aware that even the Mig-21 can lock on to the F-16s, the probability of an actual kill is a different story altogether. Basically, nothing happened and that means that India was not prepared to engage Pakistan beyond LoC or Border!

For your final question, did Pakistan not modify the F-16 for Nuclear delivery? If we could do that, why would the integration of any necessary platform, especially if the platform conforms to NATO standards, be so difficult? And I believe the Mirages underwent ROSE upgrades too which gave them BVR capability.

You need radar source codes to integrate an A2A missile to a platform. And you were not given any access to the Radar. Mirage ROSE upgrades were specifically done for accuracy of delivery of the nuclear package. The F 16 could carry one as a dumb bomb with no guidance kit.

The only aircraft if it had a BVRAAM would have been the Mirage III but it never flew any CAP or strike missions. PAF crossed the LOC to collect the wounded till this incident and after that they stopped because of Musharraf's big mouth. This was one of the wings of your armed forces truly against the army establishment.

If you dont believe me you can go and ask Muradk sir or Mastan sir about this.

Kargil was a war...and the then Indian PM conveyed it directly to your PM that India is hostile to them and I suppose he was in Lahore that time when the hostilities started. We did not cross the LOC for diplomatic reasons and thus preventing the issue becoming an international headache. And this blew out the SSG Brigadier's crediblity.

So basically, according to your belief, we are sitting ducks.

Hmm....
]
no i said dont just start celebrating yet that after loss of one sub indian navy will come crashing down nor is the chinese invincible nor do chinese take india lightli its just that we have a corrupt to bone and a coward leader ship which dosent takes quick reaction like NDA when they showed the warmongring generals what indian were capable of despite there supa dupa neukes and big bro china and unkil ji none could save the day for you pray to god that Namo comes to power then we will talk till then :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom