What's new

INS Vikrant, India's First Indigenous Aircraft Carrier, To Be Handed Over To Indian Navy In May

Man it hurts you a lot...! 1:flame::flame::flame: Years!

You require a "permit" like Visa to live in Pakistan after being a Pakistani citizen? WTF? :rofl: weird country.

BTW, Passport is the ID and travel document. Visa IS NOT. Visa is a permission document. Permission to enter and permission to stay and do or not do certain activities.

Have you never been outside Pakistan? No wonder...

If you require a visa to live in Pakistan then, well, either you are not a Pakistani or Pakistan is fucked or both. :rofl:

So, when is Saudi Arabia going to allow you to enter and stay there on just a Passport (ID)? :rofl: Weren't you a muslim or something? :rofl:

Think about it. You need a visa to visit the holiest of your shrines. Wonderful, isn't it? And then you call yourself "rulers" or whatever. :rofl: Meanwhile selling donkeys and brides to Chinese.
Who said visa?
I can't even live in my country without required documents!
Can you live in India without ID? That's what I mean!!!!! Don't know what you smoke but it's strong!

There is a difference b/w dunk and meat. What I am saying since First post is:
You were ruled by Muslims for 1000 years, accept it or not!
Doesn't matter what was the language!
And no Muslim is superior to anyone among us! Go educate yourself!
We all are brothers and we have differences same as we do have in between family members.

I have to respect Saudi Law and there is no offense. I am allowed to enter there! How? doesn't matter!!!
Errr... Nope. You were born in a Muslim family which over generation accepted religion of victors. You were losers. And a weak and coward loser to boot. :rofl:

And whats to "conclude" about XYZ rule etc?

It was first Arabic, then Persian then Turko-Mongol (mughal).

And yes, while they were muslims, they had only as much common with you as they might have with people of Burkina Faso. Which is nothing. Nada. Ziltch. You do not even speak their language.
Yes and the true religion. But whose religion you owe? Stones? Son of an ordinary man? Seeta, Lachman, Ram? Cows? 365+- Gods?

You don't need to classify me or anyone else. We have one thing in common and that's everything for us.

I can't even speak sindhi, pashto, balochi, Turkish, Chinese, Arabic and .... Does it make any difference? NO!

Then first you accept as well that you are from a family of slaves as well. Slaves who got scared and converted to Islam.
Or someone may have preached!!! Still 1000 years!!!

Man it hurts you a lot...! 1:flame::flame::flame: Years!
Man it hurts you a lot...! 1111 Permanently not knowing your identity. Isn't it?
And lets face it. You are still being slave to USA and China.

Beggers can't be chooser. :rofl:

Can you live in India without ID? That's what I mean!!!!! Don't know what you smoke but it's strong!
Actually, I can. I do not need ANY ID to live in India. To work in India. Nothing at all.

Only when I travel, I need one. Else, its totally legal for me to live in India without any ID. Ask all those muslims in Shaheen Bag. Thats how they live.

You were ruled by Muslims for 1000 years, accept it or not!
So what?
Whats the point? Were they Pakistani? Nope!

India broke Pakistan into two. US removed your elected PM when they want. And your PM begs to China, officially recognized by your own state media. Beat that :rofl:

Only when I travel, I need one.
Exactly! Late but you got the point. For electricity, for gas, for residence for job .... It's not very complex but for you

I accept Pakistani and Indian were there to break a broken state!
What about galwan valley you lost 1000kms to useless Chinese without a bullet fired!

Whats the point? Were they Pakistani? Nope!
I didn't say that dude.... I never said.....

Were they MUSLIMS! YES!

But 52 countries and one Ummah/nation is my point. Yes we are not united but that doesn't mean we are not same!!!!
If we are 2 billion then atleast 1.7 billion like each other. It's a religious knot.

Let me explain a little bit:
I don't like some Afghanis but i never said they are not from us!
I have same respect for a good Muslim of USA and KSA(though I don't like people of both countries due to ...). It's very simple. And you are nothing to divide us. No true Muslim will call other Muslim a slave/loser but BROTHER!

Don't you have same for your fellows?
Don't you cheer for Hindus? 100% yes!

So let me enjoy our History regardless of countries and Languages!
Permanently not knowing your identity. Isn't it?
Do I need to explain it to a slave?

Do I need to explain it to a slave?
Well, beggers need to explain everything to anyone. Beggers cann't be choosers :rofl:

For electricity, for gas, for residence for job .... It's not very complex but for you
You still confusing ID with Permit?

Can you ENTER in saudi arabia without Visa? and visa is NOT an ID.

BTW, a Canadian can enter Saudi arabia without any visa. A Pakistani even after being a muslim can not. :rofl: So much for your islam.

As usual, Delay again, it is already June and no hand-over. Let's see if they can hand-over in August.

This thread is made for -
1. trolling
2. Hindu-Muslims' useless point scoring with no use

We Muslims ruled you for 1000 years, you are a genetic slave. 1 :flame: :flame: :flame: years of slavery!

You are trying to separate me from my Muslim brothers... You have a serious issue! ACCEPT IT YOU ARE A SLAVE FROM SLAVES AND WILL BE A SLAVE SOON!

Hugging and kissing same Arabs who penetrated their swords in your.... lol what can be more embarrassing!

Well, beggers need to explain everything to anyone. Beggers cann't be choosers :rofl:

You still confusing ID with Permit?

Can you ENTER in saudi arabia without Visa? and visa is NOT an ID.

BTW, a Canadian can enter Saudi arabia without any visa. A Pakistani even after being a muslim can not. :rofl: So much for your islam.

We Muslims ruled you for 1000 years, you are a genetic slave. 1 :flame: :flame: :flame: years of slavery!

You are trying to separate me from my Muslim brothers... You have a serious issue! ACCEPT IT YOU ARE A SLAVE FROM SLAVES AND WILL BE A SLAVE SOON!

Hugging and kissing same Arabs who penetrated their swords in your.... lol what can be more embarrassing!
And you were ruled by Hindus for 4000 years. Let me know when you catch up.

The INS Vikrant, India's first indigenous aircraft carrier (IAC), will be handed over to the Indian Navy in May, reports The New Indian Express.

The aircraft carrier, which has been constructed by Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL), will be named "INS Vikrant" after it is handed over to the Indian Navy.

Bejoy Bhasker, director (technical), CSL, during a press conference held on Thursday (28 April) in Kerala's Kochi, announced that the final sea trial of the aircraft carrier would be conducted in the next few weeks.

He added that the Indigenous Aircraft Carrier (IAC) will be commissioned on Independence Day on 15 August this year.

"The final sea trial was scheduled for this month but faced a slight delay. We will hand over the IAC to Indian Navy next month after which the ship will take the name of INS Vikrant. India's first aircraft carrier will be commissioned on Independence Day in August this year," Bhasker was quoted in the TNIE report as saying.

Around 60 per cent of the components of the aircraft carrier are indigenous while remaining 40 per cent have been imported.

The official further said that a new aircraft carrier of IAC specifications can by built by the shipyard in just five years.

"We have gained experience in the IAC project. If the Indian Navy asks us to bring out another aircraft carrier of 45,000-ton category like INS Vikrant, we can do it in five years," Bejoy was quoted in the report as saying.

The IAC uses ski-jump technology for launching the aircraft from the carrier.

He asserted that the shipyard can also make aircraft carriers that use the Electromagnetic Aircraft Launch System (EMALS) deployed in the US Navy's aircraft carriers.

"Similarly, we are expanding the capacity of our dry dock here and we can make an aircraft carrier of up to 70,000 tonnes now. We can also manufacture Jack-up rigs and LNG vessels here," he added.

FReeKH_XEAIg0rB
FRCWwJkakAESJOh

Is it a doughnut machine?

Back
Top Bottom