What's new

India hit record low with 36 all out

Kohli shouldn’t be the captain & Ravi Shastri as coach , both are dumb & have no integrity. Rohit Sharma should be made captain ASAP ..
Sharma does have better temperament than Kohli so this would be a good move. However, even with Rohit, India wouldn't have won this match. Too many heroes in the Indian squad these days..

images.jpeg

Usmey sharam ki kya baat hai? Flat pitch pe bhi hamare victories kharidey hue hotey hai. Read this:

- PRTP GWD
You got bowled out for 36 - is that difficult to digest? Just let it sink in and don’t go off topic

Those are FACTS. My only issue is the Title ''India-hit-record-low''

Instead they use 'BCCI team' or some Ciricket team etc i wouldn't enter in this $hitty thread.
Here we agree. "India" is a false, usurped designation - but let's not derail the thread like Oz derailed the "BCCI" 2nd innings.

Check records of VVS Laxman in tests at Australia , tere team ne kya ukhad liya , you get thrashed at home and outside also 😆
Pakistan get "thrashed"??Whatever the level below "thrashed" is must be reserved especially for India then. I heard a malicious rumour that Pakistan have beaten India 86 times in tests while India have won only 70 times - must be fake news.

Check records of VVS Laxman in tests at Australia , tere team ne kya ukhad liya , you get thrashed at home and outside also 😆
We are discussing the success or lack of it of YOUR incredible world beating international superstars. Why bring Pakistan into this? Were they playing? Does it burn you so much that you can’t handle the discussion and bring Pakistan into this? Allow the burn to be deep and enjoy the innings - watch it again and see how great incredible Indian cricket is.

Sharma does have better temperament than Kohli so this would be a good move. However, even with Rohit, India wouldn't have won this match. Too many heroes in the Indian squad these days..

View attachment 697833
Winning or losing is different matter, I am talking about the overall culture in the Indian team which impacts their performance, Kohli & Shastri have spoilt that , they scratch each other’s back & want to rule without winning a damn thing. Sharma has proved himself to be a great captain on multiple occasion, he has better skills to make strategies & develop talent.
Pakistan get "thrashed"??Whatever the level below "thrashed" is must be reserved especially for India then. I heard a malicious rumour that Pakistan have beaten India 86 times in tests while India have won only 70 times - must be fake news.
You accumulated those records against weak teams , In last 10-15 years Indian team has widened its gap with Pakistan. When was the last time you had a test series with India , you will be hammered by any Indian team with a descent captain today.

Guys guys guys....breaking news: match restarted - incorrect lbw decision in India 2nd innings overturned by Oz captain Smith. India no.11 invited back to bat...

Lol

Indian team is notorious in being extra shit away from their smog. They can’t handle being on away days and crumble. It’s anyone they play - same result......

Winning or losing is different matter, I am talking about the overall culture in the Indian team which impacts their performance, Kohli & Shastri have spoilt that , they scratch each other’s back & want to rule without winning a damn thing. Sharma has proved himself to be a great captain on multiple occasion, he has better skills to make strategies & develop talent.

You accumulated those records against weak teams , In last 10-15 years Indian team has widened its gap with Pakistan. When was the last time you had a test series with India , you will be hammered by any Indian team with a descent captain today.
I'm sorry mate...with players like this, I'm not even sure you can field a MEN's XI these days to actually play against us..

images.jpeg

I'm sorry mate...with players like this, I'm not even sure you can field a MEN's XI these days to actually play against us..

View attachment 697849
Even I don’t like it, you must blame the PR agencies for it, they turn into celebrities to get endorsements & offcourse enjoy a Bollywood life, but Kl Rahul is actually quite level headed when in the game , I don’t care what he does outside, he has been very explosive at the top & his captaincy of Punjab was also really good this IPL even though they dint make it to semis , he is not a narcissist like Kohli & do antics on field, I feel if the RCB management had some balls they must replace Kohli with Rahul as captain as he is young & will be a better captain then Kohli. Within two years there would be a better team built , not a team which only depends on Kohli or ABD to win games for them.

lol wonder how many tattoos this ones got?
How does putting tattoos make you win or lose games ? Ultimately your skill & strategy matters in the game & kl rahul is far better player then you think he is, your players read five times namaz & still get thrashed.

Back
Top Bottom