What's new

India hit record low with 36 all out

Consequences of fielding T20 players in a test match.
images (37).jpeg

Miss these two :(

Well I was Over-Joyed when the Aussies were Humiliating the indians. It was as if I was watching 5-year old kids when Indians were batting. :lol: .... maybe the indians had some deal going on with the bookies??? :lol:

This is one game Indians are supposed to be the best of the best, I guess not !

This is one game Indians are supposed to be the best of the best, I guess not !
They are kings when they play in their own smog yard. When playing away look at their record - it’s horrendous. They can’t play on overseas tracks.

They are kings when they play in their own smog yard. When playing away look at their record - it’s horrendous. They can’t play on overseas tracks.

1.4 billion people need to dominate at least one game.
This is pretty pathetic !

Revenge has been taken by India.

India won the 2nd test match by beating 8 wickets.

congratulations to indian team..
India have won several test matches in Australia before but never seen them completely dominating the hosts, this was unreal. Adding to the fact that several key players were missing including captain, coming after a terrible loss and playing with 2 debutants.

India have won several test matches in Australia before but never seen them completely dominating the hosts, this was unreal. Adding to the fact that several key players were missing including captain, coming after a terrible loss and playing with 2 debutants.

Victory for a south asian team in Aus is quite an accomplishment. Well done to India taking on a full strength team without key players is super impressive.

Victory for a south asian team in Aus is quite an accomplishment. Well done to India taking on a full strength team without key players is super impressive.
Last year's win by India was putdown by some by saying Smith and Warner were absent.
Now new excuses have to be found.
The captain was good.
Though kohli is my favorite cricketer, as a captain he is not the best. He relies too much on his own form to give India wins.
The million dollar question is if he replaced as captain, will his form suffer ?

Last year's win by India was putdown by some by saying Smith and Warner were absent.
Now new excuses have to be found.
The captain was good.
Though kohli is my favorite cricketer, as a captain he is not the best. He relies too much on his own form to give India wins.
The million dollar question is if he replaced as captain, will his form suffer ?

Well the point about Smith and Warner is fair I think even Indians said something similar when some of their players were out I can't recall the specific players atm.

I'm with you on Kholi I've said it before Sachin was made a captain and he didn't do that great as captain. I doubt his form would suffer he was doing well before he became captain.

Well the point about Smith and Warner is fair I think even Indians said something similar when some of their players were out I can't recall the specific players atm.

I'm with you on Kholi I've said it before Sachin was made a captain and he didn't do that great as captain. I doubt his form would suffer he was doing well before he became captain.
Difference is that as captain, sachin's form suffered and the team didn't do well.
While kohli has remained a top player , so many years after being captain and his winning record as captain is the best. Maybe our expectations from kohli are unrealistic.
Look at pujara , a wall in the last series and now not doing well. What kohli achieves is stupendous. When others hit a purple patch in some series, the number 2 spot is nearly always kohlis. The consistency is unmatched.

Difference is that as captain, sachin's form suffered and the team didn't do well.
While kohli has remained a top player , so many years after being captain and his winning record as captain is the best. Maybe our expectations from kohli are unrealistic.
Look at pujara , a wall in the last series and now not doing well. What kohli achieves is stupendous. When others hit a purple patch in some series, the number 2 spot is nearly always kohlis. The consistency is unmatched.

Pujara is not above the law of averages. There are always a few batsmen a cut above the rest and Pujara doesn't fit in there and probably never will because his talent is restricted to mastering the basics. Look at Smith in this test even he 'failed' by his standard and by numbers he is a better test batsman than Kholi. Like you said Sachin's form was hurt after becoming captain but Kholi's was not it shows he's capable of doing both.

Back
Top Bottom