What's new

India has built a 'secret nuclear city': Foreign Office

Its made in Pakistan for export to india. modi loves it! :woot:
Keeping Pakistani Q&A in mind we use Pakistani products to treat anal burning of goats,dogs,camels..
Specially the article says Pakistan having anal itching so you can import better product from us...

Oh don't worry, we have more than enough nukes to cover all your cities be they under ground, over ground, under water or over water. ;) this is what's gonna left of your cities once we unleash hell on you.
bkqdl.jpg
Ohh boy use internet to gather knowledge. Not madarsa books..search once y underground nuke proof cities are made and what are they capable..:)
And dont worry we will not let u even think about it when bombing pak..
Bythe way is there any nuke proof city in pak which will save u from indian nukes?? Or the whole pak will die dreaming about gazwa-e-hind..:p

View attachment 376154

this is called real BUTT head ...and successful Day dreamer....:laugh::laugh:
Hahaha..

Hahaha , u r quite hurt deep with in , seems u dont even know the face that how much medicine pak imports directly and indirectly from india just bcz they are cheaper :) ..check again their will be made in india tag lol
Oh hey look he can count, ain't that nice.
good-for-you-bro_o_1681991.jpg

your meds are cheap but our meds are more effective so keep those made in Pakistan creams handy for your butthurts! We made them especially for you under license from China! ;)

Well i m using mobile else i have posted some good pics of after war to this butt hurt pakistani friend..
Seems he is seraching die hard that even their is any nuke proof city in pakistan lies or not ..lol
View attachment 376154

Keeping Pakistani Q&A in mind we use Pakistani products to treat anal burning of goats,dogs,camels..
Specially the article says Pakistan having anal itching so you can import better product from us...

View attachment 376154

Hey BUTT head, :lol: that's the old Ghauri missile that has been decommissioned. don't look now but your butthurt is showing! :lol:
1307651951001.jpg

Well i m using mobile else i have posted some good pics of after war to this butt hurt pakistani friend..
Seems he is seraching die hard that even their is any nuke proof city in pakistan lies or not ..lol
I'm on a mobile too dumbass! :lol:

Oh hey look he can count, ain't that nice.
good-for-you-bro_o_1681991.jpg

your meds are cheap but our meds are more effective so keep those made in Pakistan creams handy for your butthurts! We made them especially for you under license from China! ;)
Lol here comes the daddy ..

Attachments

• TMPDOODLE1486797348915.jpg
    TMPDOODLE1486797348915.jpg
    360.9 KB · Views: 24
Hey BUTT head, :lol: that's the old Ghauri missile that has been decommissioned. don't look now but your butthurt is showing! :lol:
1307651951001.jpg

lol, I am talking about your habit of Day dreaming and faking things since inception.... habits cant be changed ....:laughcry::sarcastic:,

1307651951001.jpg

Hahahh thats a testing to check if u can afford a pc or not dumbass :p

congratulations, you figured out how use the internet!
47786487.jpg
Lol now , use that butthurt relieving medicine (made in india one, made in pak or china may react badly and u ll get some big sores there ) :p

Lol now , use that butthurt relieving medicine (made in india one, made in pak or china may react badly and u ll get some big sores there ) :p
Ah, that's why you didn't like our cream, because it gave you sores on your hemorrhoids! :woot:
23159347.jpg

Hey u know what ,i m bored ..ok catch u later in some other thread :) bye, till that time keep jerkimg ur head like this lol
show respect, probably your long lost uncle! :lol:

ISI secret agent super spy Ghuttar Khan has found the indian underground nuclear city:
crowds-of-people-living-in-slums-under-the-bridge-by-the-delhi-to-B4WKWR.jpg

Ah, that's why you didn't like our cream, because it gave you sores on your hemorrhoids! :woot:
23159347.jpg

show respect, probably your long lost uncle! :lol:

ISI secret agent super spy Ghuttar Khan has found the indian underground nuclear city:
crowds-of-people-living-in-slums-under-the-bridge-by-the-delhi-to-B4WKWR.jpg
Still better than orangi town.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom