What's new

India has built a 'secret nuclear city': Foreign Office

Nope let's not distort facts...they did not say about nukes but thermonukes.. I don't if you know the difference between the two. According your scientists and independent sources, India's claim of successful thermonuclear test is false.. Thermonuclear = H-bomb (and in Indian language Hadrojan bumb :lol:) was a failure..you tested but it failed..the thermonuclear stage did not work i.e. fusion did not initiate..

Which Indian language is that?

Nope, I can quote your comrades who say that Indian nukes are a dud. That even the tests conducted were insufficient and that's exactly why india has not signed the NPT.

Sorry but you guys need to make up your mind.

This city is imaginary because our nukes are imaginary. Much ado about nothing Pakistan.

Which Indian language is that?

Nope, I can quote your comrades who say that Indian nukes are a dud. That even the tests conducted were insufficient and that's exactly why india has not signed the NPT.

Sorry but you guys need to make up your mind.

This city is imaginary because our nukes are imaginary. Much ado about nothing Pakistan.
If you start quoting some anonymous guys on pdf then I must salute your logic and intelligence..
While I showed you, your own scientists, on your own channels and in your own language.. and in response you will quote some pdf member who may not be even a title holder ..wow

Last edited:
It is not us - Pakistanis.. your own scientists say ...just listen to your own scientist, on your own channel and in your own bhasa ..your H-bomb was a failure.
and in English also
May be they are ISI agents..Right :flame:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

there is another thread running that India's nuclear missiles are duds because our "nukes" cant be integrated in them.

@BHarwana please give your valuable contribution on this thread

This press statement (at least the bit about the nuclear city) is really the depths of foolishness by the Pakistan Foreign Office - reminds me of the claim of "Atomic submarines" by a Pakistani diplomat some time ago.

Seriously - a "nuclear city" - what is that? Something like Chelyabinsk‑65? A power plant? A military base? And in this day and age he seriously expects we've kept it a secret from the west, china, even pakistan?

And what if there is such a "secret nuclear city"? How is it illegal? No answer.

Seems he's been reading Arthur C Clarke's City and the Stars or Glukhovsky's Metro 2033. The job of FO spokesperson must be the most unenviable PR job out there.

Indian had developed nuclear weapons in between 1969-72

Yes their is some debate on the yield of thermonuclear device( pakistan don't have a thermonuclear device)

regarding superior pak missile and nukes pls have a fact check if u have some common sense left in you

pls don't send out reply rubbish to my comment i am not interested, if you have some facts pls put it forward and explain in detail how pakistan have superiority over india thks
Pakistan has neutron warheads which is literally a thermonuclear device minus the shield to purposefully allow neutrons to escape. Translation? PAKISTAN HAS THERMONUCLEAR DEVICES! so get your facts right before barfing garbage! And I'm talking about actual facts, not the rubbish your tabloid indian media feeds you as masquerading as "facts"! :lol:
Screenshot_20170210-112931.png

Pakistan has neutron warheads which is literally a thermonuclear device minus the shield to purposefully allow neutrons to escape. Translation? PAKISTAN HAS THERMONUCLEAR DEVICES! so get your facts right before barfing garbage! And I'm talking about actual facts, not the rubbish your tabloid indian media feeds you as masquerading as "facts"! :lol:
View attachment 376057
You have this and you have that....

Have you ever seen what your device look like? Or its based on Old Generation of China Nuke Bomb design, the blue print you got from china and sold to the Libya?

your ISPR statement on Kargil and successful missile test (North Korean) which blow on mid ways says lot.

even if your claim, you can bases on moon , we dont mind it

Last edited:
Pakistan and its incessant whining about India's nuclear program and this thing called strategic balance. It just tested a MIRV-capable missile -- even bragged about how it outflanks India -- and it still complains.
This is what enemies and rivals do. I am amazed that you are actually surprise about it. Does India not do the same when ever Pakistan acquires something?

You have this and you have that....

Have you ever seen what your device look like? Or its based on Old Generation of China Nuke Bomb design, the blue print you got from china and sold to the Libya?

your ISPR statement on Kargil and successful missile test (North Korean) which blow on mid ways says lot.

even if your claim, you can bases on moon , we dont mind it
Your pulsating butthurt tells me that neutron warheads make the prefect BMD! ;)
diagnosis-butthurt-1-250x279.jpg

Your pulsating butthurt tells me that neutron warheads make the prefect BMD! ;)
diagnosis-butthurt-1-250x279.jpg
lol , you have childish knowledge .... which live on fancy talk without any "S" of Scientific knowledge or "T" of Technical.

I asked you state question, which you dont have any answer, as expected.

Pakistan and its incessant whining about India's nuclear program and this thing called strategic balance. It just tested a MIRV-capable missile -- even bragged about how it outflanks India -- and it still complains.
What can I say, we love giving indians buthurt! :lol:
f8e833f3d653fa59cb79d79a03275e99.jpg

lol , you have childish knowledge .... which live on fancy talk without any "S" of Scientific knowledge or "T" of Technical.

I asked you state question, which you dont have any answer, as expected.
I think your butthurt just went from pulsating to volcanic.
frabz-Butthurt-level-VOLCANIC-5536dd.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom