What's new

India Hangs 1993 Mumbai Bomb Plotter Yakub Memon

Now that's classic

Dhananjoy Chatterjee the earlier convict to be hanged was also hanged on his birthday

India does not have that big stick. We could not bring Dawood or Tiger Memon back, neither we had the guts or capacity to assassinate them. Believe it or not, India has been a soft state and it will remain as a soft state in future. Just hanging Memon does not make us a strong state over night.

Unfortunately that is true but at least hanging of Yakub is a small step in the right direction

Unfortunately that is true but at least hanging of Yakub is a small step in the right direction
This is a small step in nowhere, if you realize the purpose to be honest. Sometimes its necessary to butcher a scum, sometimes it is tactically important and necessary to keep some of them alive. Intel agencies are going to have nightmares in future if you believe the words of B Raman at least.

This is a small step in nowhere, if you realize the purpose to be honest. Sometimes its necessary to butcher a scum, sometimes it is tactically important and necessary to keep some of them alive. Intel agencies are going to have nightmare in future if you believe the words of B Raman at least.

And what tactical advantage would have we got by keeping Yakub Bhai alive? The only message that would have been sent was Indian judiciary is a piece of cr@p

This is a small step in nowhere, if you realize the purpose to be honest. Sometimes its necessary to butcher a scum, sometimes it is tactically important and necessary to keep some of them alive. Intel agencies are going to have nightmares in future if you believe the words of B Raman at least.

There are pros and cons. Cons are that intelligence agencies shall not be able to pursues others to surrender. Pros is that the preventive theory of punishment would have been set aside. Other people would have been encouraged to do such crime thinking that at least they will end up in jail but not hanged. So it is very difficult to guezz what course of action would have been more fruitful.

do you have any idea howmany death convicts are living in Pakistan Jail???? Check up with some senior members here, probably you will get the reality...... I am not saying it is wrong...... Every death sentence should be given enough time and opportunity to get his plea to ensure that no innocent is hanged..... By the way I agree 23 years is too long, he should have been hanged long back....

I don't think that a state should be in a big hurry to execute people either. All opportunities should be provided and taken into consideration. A state in too much of a hurry to do violent things, is one where the general value of a life has been eroded. You will find the unstable states (ISIS etc.) to be ones rushing fastest to execute.

I don't think that a state should be in a big hurry to execute people either. All opportunities should be provided and taken into consideration. A state in too much of a hurry to do violent things, is one where the general value of a life has been eroded. You will find the unstable states (ISIS etc.) to be ones rushing fastest to execute.

But 23 years is not fast. You may agree to that.

And what tactical advantage would have we got by keeping Yakub Bhai alive? The only message that would have been sent was Indian judiciary is a piece of cr@p
Indian judiciary is already a piece of CrAp, don't you think? Otherwise what makes Salaman Khan tweeting and lecturing about humanity when he heard of the punishment? I already said, what could Indian agencies have achieved by keeping him alive and what they can not now. A lot of fugitives may not think it wise to surrender before Indian Intelligence agencies any more.

There are pros and cons. Cons are that intelligence agencies shall not be able to pursues others to surrender. Pros is that the preventive theory of punishment would have been set aside. Other people would have been encouraged to do such crime thinking that at least they will end up in jail but not hanged. So it is very difficult to guezz what course of action would have been more fruitful.

This very argument does not stand very well, I am afraid when the culprits have every opportunity to settle and prosper on foreign soil. Indian authorities are still not capable enough to stop them from fleeing, neither they are capable of bringing them back to India.

Indian judiciary is already a piece of CrAp, don't you think? Otherwise what makes Salaman Khan tweeting and lecturing about humanity when he heard of the punishment? I already said, what could Indian agencies have achieved by keeping him alive and what they can not now. A lot of fugitives may not think it wise to surrender before Indian Intelligence agencies any more.

As you stated earlier India has been a soft state throughout its history, how many fugitives have surrendered in the past? Indian agencies would have achieved a big zero by keeping him alive. What they would have achieved would have been 'Dekha Tiger Bhai ke khauf se aur Allah ke karam se koi Yakub Bhai ka baal bhi baka nahi kar paya'

As you stated earlier India has been a soft state throughout its history, how many fugitives have surrendered in the past? Indian agencies would have achieved a big zero by keeping him alive. What they would have achieved would have been 'Dekha Tiger Bhai ke khauf se aur Allah ke karam se koi Yakub Bhai ka baal bhi baka nahi kar paya'
Master of all scums, Mr.Dawood Ibrahim himself wanted to surrender and lot many before him right from the days of Khalistani movements. Only few of them are not brought to notice in front of media and ordinary public like you and me. Yakub was not captured while fighting, reportedly he was insisted to surrender. It was an Intelligence success rendering psychological overhand to pursue him to come back to India with his family. So, the argument of "Bal bhi nehi baka kar paya" would have sounded bit ridiculous if we assume people think in that way.

See That is what exactly i was mentioning...... Death sentence is not like a life in prison where one can take a risk of making a mistake ( i mean judiciary ), so that is why we should give him every possible way to defend himself.......

But 23 years is too much...... Let us not forget we still hold the killers of our Ex PM who has been convicted and sentenced for death....... Justice should be equal.....

Master of all scums, Mr.Dawood Ibrahim himself wanted to surrender and lot many before him right from the days of Khalistani movements. Only few of them are not brought to notice in front of media and ordinary public like you and me. Yakub was not captured while fighting, reportedly he was insisted to surrender. It was an Intelligence success rendering psychological overhand to pursue him to come back to India with his family. So, the argument of "Bal bhi nehi baka kar paya" would have sounded bit ridiculous if we assume people think in that way.

The so call master of all scums Mr.Dawood Ibrahim is hailed as a hero amongst Muslim youth, you know why? Because they think that he is untouchable. You know his terms of surrender accept those and he will surrender today. Yakub didn't surrender he and the gang of leftists were trying to play the media and public for a fool

Back
Top Bottom