What's new

"We are leaving India, we no longer feel safe" says son of one of the Muslim victims of the radical Hindu train shooting

hatehs

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Hussain, who lives in Sharjah, plans to take his mother there and settle. He has hired a lawyer to watch the court proceedings against the accused.​

“If innocent people like my father and two other passengers could be targeted only based on their appearance, we no longer feel safe in India,” said Hussain Bhanpurwala whose father was shot dead by Railway Protection Force constable Chetansinh Chaudhary on board Jaipur-Mumbai Central Superfast Express on July 31.

Abdul Kadir was the first passenger casualty at the hands of Chaudhary after he killed his superior, assistant sub-inspector Tikaram Meena, in coach B-5.

Hussain, 36, said on the day of the incident his mother and younger brother were with him in Sharjah for Muharram, but his father had decided to go to their hometown in Rajasthan as he was not comfortable with the heat in the United Arab Emirates.

“We had relatives in the same train, but they were in other coaches. When my father was shot, he was at the door with his luggage preparing to alight at Borivali,” he said.

Also Read: Jaipur Express shootout: RPF constable refuses narco, brain mapping tests
Instead of getting help from the police or government authorities in understanding what happened, Hussain said, the questions posed to him by the Government Railway Police (GRP) came as a shocker. “In the first call from GRP, I was asked questions like why my father was at the door. Did he have any problems with anyone or if he had any enemies?”

Hussain and his family flew to India the next day of the incident and performed Bhanpurwala’s last rites at their house in Nalasopara’s Achole.

He alleged that they had been in the dark about the progress of the investigation. “I want justice. I have asked for the names and numbers of other passengers in B5 and to check the CCTV recordings, but the police are not helping,” he said, adding he is trying to meet the deputy commissioner of police (GRP).

“Earlier, I was planning to settle in India in the next two to three years so that I could stay close to my parents and had decided to run my father’s shop. But now I will take my mother to Sharjah and settle there,” said Hussain, who has hired a lawyer to watch the court proceedings against the accused. Hussain came to Borivali court on Friday but was not allowed inside the courtroom due to security reasons

He also claimed that he had got calls from MLAs in Hyderabad and Jaipur enquiring if he needed help, but no politician from Mumbai had tried to contact them.

Some people will move

Many can't, won't and even shouldn't

Remember you cannot abandon Indian Muslim lands to Hindus, that's what they want they want Indian Muslims to leave

Their persecution of Indian Muslims will thus be justified

Indian Muslims chose India, they rejected Jinnah and his message, THAT WAS A MISTAKE
But that doesn't mean they have to suffer forever, it also doesn't mean they can not take steps to help their community and we and the wider Muslim community can't help them

Step one is always to highlight the crimes Hindus are committing against Indian Muslims, the spread of the message is VERY IMPORTANT

Indians HATE each other and are economically boycotting each other and moving away into their own areas
The move to internally partition India has started

What Indian Muslims don't want us endless isolated ghettos
Yes their will be some safety in those ghettos but they could suffer in isolation,
What they need is to MAKE EXTENDED AREAS OF MUSLIM MAJORITY

So take example of the Malabar coast in Kerela, one Muslims form the majority of near majority, you have a extended area where Hindus will move from

Surrounding areas where Muslims form lesser populations of say 1-5% should be emptied and Muslims should head to areas with large Muslim population and add to it

Those areas can be sanctuary's for Indian Muslims where they can set up schools, businesses and trade with each other

The biggest threat to Indian Muslims is when they form tiny populations or small ghettos

Some people may get out of India but the Indian Muslim population grows and they need a WAR STRATEGY to take on the Hindu enemy

Kadar Mohammed Hussain Bhanpurwala was a member of the Shia Bohra community which Chindus frequently tout as supporters of the BJP and proof that Chindus are tolerant, to the point that the radical Chindu prime minister of India, Narendra Modi, specifically targeted them in his political campaigns:

Modi hails Dawoodi Bohra Muslimshttps://www.hindustantimes.com/citi...to-community-significant-101676034014205.html

Despite this alleged deep rooted support within the Bohra community for Modi-ji and the BJP party, beastly radical Chindu police officer Chetansinh Chaudhary murdered Kadar and then publicly shrieked that those who do not vote for Yogi-Ji (referring to bald and physically repulsive radical Chindu Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Yogi Aditynath) and Modi-Ji do not belong in India.

@Paji
Oye Chindooo, idhr aa. You sound like someone who is very educated on Bohra Muslims and their attitudes and views, as per the below quote. Any reason why these Bohras chose UAE over sheckular shooper dooper pooper "Wedic" pawa India?
If you are talking about Bohra Muslims, they are a very prosperous community of liberal Muslims who are regarded at the same levels as the Parsis in India. A lot of them live in the posher areas of Mumbai. I am not surprised at all that they would support a secular country like India over a backward and conservative fundamentalist country like Pakistan.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom