What's new

India greater threat than Taliban

Indian administrated kashmir on 31
december 1948 and the current
situation also highlighted in orange.
till the time u mentioned J&k was a princely state with no Indian presence. India sent its army only when king decided to merge with india.

2011-Pakistan-04.png

This one is truly amazing.

Just look at those 'favourable' view for terrorists who kill, among other people, even Pakistanis and their soldiers.

Wonder what are these guys fed.

Aw....how sweet....both countries are obsessed with one another :)

Stop fooling yourself and check this out:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...-javelin-missile-india-usa-2.html#post3034404

53% of Chinese have unfavorable views about Pakistan??

Bhartis are indoctrinated with this Pakistan hate from a young age, I blame the parents.

INDIAN version of zaid hamid
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
how much people can fall just to gain publicity....
cant blame girl but her parents should be punished.....

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't agree.

Corruption is the biggest threat to Pakistan & also bad governance.

Very positive post after 6 page of garbage. Internal problems like food-water crisis, corruption and mismanagement of natural resources are real problem. Due to tendancy of being over emotional we labelled other countries as the biggest threat.

Am one of them :tup:

So do I ... India is a root cause of Terrorism in Pakistan weather it's urbun terrorism, TTP or BLA. India not only promotes terrorism in Pakistan but elsewhere in region too. It's about time the neighbours united, deal with the terrorist state called India and fix it as needed.

So do I ... India is a root cause of Terrorism in Pakistan weather it's urbun terrorism, TTP or BLA. India not only promotes terrorism in Pakistan but elsewhere in region too. It's about time the neighbours united, deal with the terrorist state called India and fix it as needed.

keep up your effort and one day you may earn the place of Zaid Hamid.. :lol: :lol:

Lol I liked this title.... :rofl:

Request to Mods ....

Please Add "Manmohan Singh Bigger Terrorist than Osama Bin Laden & Mullah Omar" to this title to add more effect to this hilarous title :cheesy:

Back
Top Bottom