What's new

India GDP per capita Rs 99,872 ($1567) 2014-15

You again using outdated Pak numbers with next year estimated Indian per capita.

Pak $1513

India $1567

Anything else is just pointless mumbo jumbo to sleep better.

Bye

Are you an idiot? I am not using any numbers..I am directly quoting from IMF world outlook of October 2014.

what fake data? those were by your government you moron read that just not GDP but NNI that's why I said need to verify before go forward and what feel-good sh!t you said? if i have to feel good i don't need to calculate to the last digit cos no matter how your gdp is just a tiny number

NNi is used to make their numbers better. But world standards use GDP. You are right regardless if their GDP per capita is $1400 or $1350, it's still a very low number.

The same argument the Indians like using PPP.

Current gdp India 2.23 trillion versis gdp Pakistan 286billion.

Current India. Forex 356 billion versis Pakistan 13 billion.

Current Indian growth rate 7% v Pakistan growth rate 4%

Whose the big daddy boys

Still sub 2 trillion USD?

Well,the Indian economy might expand by 6-6.5% in FY 2015-2016 but the rupee could end up 70:1 against the dollar by the end of March 2016. :D

I guess the figures for calendar year 2014(as apposed to FY 2014-2015)would have rendered Indian per capita GDP even lower than what the table has revealed。:argh:

Still sub 2 trillion USD?

Well,the Indian economy might expand by 6-6.5% in FY 2015-2016 but the rupee could end up 70:1 against the dollar by the end of March 2016. :D

I guess the figures for calendar year 2014(as apposed to FY 2014-2015)would have rendered Indian per capita GDP even lower than what the table has revealed。:argh:

Say that to Pakistanis. We never questioned Chinese Economy. Get lost now.

I spend more $$ on cigarettes than a hind earns in a year and I'm not even a smoker!

Srilanka is doing great mate , I think you would be a full fledged developed nation by 2030

Probably longer.. I'd reckon at least 2050 given political stability would remain

Back
Top Bottom