What's new

India GDP per capita Rs 99,872 ($1567) 2014-15

I am not taking these IMF estimates seriously, only Indian goverment matter :laugh:

Axact has done a number on Pakistani youth. :rofl:

You should stick to race and genetic debates mate, thats your forte, economics clearly isn't.

Report for Selected Countries and Subjects

upload_2015-5-21_1-21-30.png

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Yaar ye ghareeb log hai inhe atleast khush fehmi ka moqa do.

Hamari pashto main kehte hai "K agar ghareeb k bache se pyar karo to wo shoes samet godd main aa jata hai"

In ghareeb logo ki yehi misaal hai,kal tak naswar ki puri lene k paise ni the aur aj bari bari baatain kr rhe hai

inko masla yeh hai ke supa powa per capita siref $30-40 uper hai Pakistan se :D aghe dekho bohat jald phir se Pakistan in se aghe nikalne wala hai

Axact has done a number on Pakistani youth. :rofl:

You should stick to race and genetic debates mate, thats your forte, economics clearly isn't.

Couple of minutes ago IMF showed $1700 and now $1800 :omghaha: and do you want me to take them seriously? :rofl:

inko masla yeh hai ke supa powa per capita siref $30-40 uper hai Pakistan se :D aghe dekho bohat jald phir se Pakistan in se aghe nikalne wala hai

Couple of minutes ago IMF showed $1700 and now $1800 :omghaha: and do you want me to take them seriously? :rofl:

Yes cause you very cleverly linked us to the 1 year old data from the April 2014 Database, the latest figures that I posted are from April 2015 database. Keep up eh :azn:

IMF World Economic Outlook Database List

Yes cause you very cleverly linked us to the 1 year old data from he April 2014 Database, the latest figures that I posted are from April 2015 database. Keep up eh :azn:

IMF World Economic Outlook Database List

1 year old data? When even Indian goverment don't mention that Indian per capita is anywhere near $1800 for 2014-15 :rofl: so they estimated last year that India per capita will be $1700 for 2015-16, and now they estimate it $1800. I wonder which Indian is making up these numbers.

Another thing I don't see Pakistan gdp per capita either now :laughcry:

see this and use burnol :dirol:
indian gdp 99.jpg

1 year old data? When even Indian goverment don't mention that Indian per capita is anywhere near $1800 for 2014-15 :rofl: so they estimated last year that India per capita will be $1700 for 2015-16, and now they estimate it $1800. I wonder which Indian is making up these numbers.
:laughcry:

see this and use burnol :dirol:View attachment 223410

Yeah obviously it will change, 1 year back Indian economy was in a rut, 1 year down the line not so much, obviously the estimates will change, its not rocket science.

As for Why Pakistan is not mentioned in the new database, that's because Pakistani economy is in the ICU and on an IMF dole program, even Bangladesh economy data was published, but Pakistan, nope they don't have such luxury. tsk tsk.

upload_2015-5-21_1-32-54.png

Because of the ongoing IMF program with Pakistan, the series from which nominal exchange rate assumptions are calculated are not made public—the nominal exchange rate is a market-sensitive issue in Pakistan

http://www.imf.org/external/pubs/ft/weo/2015/01/pdf/text.pdf

Yeah obviously it will change, 1 year back Indian economy was in a rut, 1 year down the line not so much, obviously the estimates will change, its not rocket science.

As for Why Pakistan is not mentioned in the new database, that's because Pakistani economy is in the ICU and on an IMF dole program, even Bangladesh economy data was published, but Pakistan, nope they don't have such luxury. tsk tsk.

View attachment 223412

Because of the ongoing IMF program with Pakistan, the series from which nominal exchange rate assumptions are calculated are not made public—the nominal exchange rate is a market-sensitive issue in Pakistan

http://www.imf.org/external/pubs/ft/weo/2015/01/pdf/text.pdf

IMF don't need to estimate Pakistan gdp per capita. They get real numbers from Dar sab when ever they need :smokin: , at least till Pak is dependent on IMF. :D

Don't trust these IMF staff estimates, they even warn others. Tomorrow they may lower it below $1500, who knows? It all depend on Indian IMF worker mood who is making up these numbers.

See here for India per capita 2014-15.

indian gdp 99.jpg

IMF don't need to estimate Pakistan gdp per capita. They get real numbers from Dar sab when ever they need :smokin: , at least till Pak is dependent on IMF. :D

Don't trust these IMF staff estimates, they even warn others. Tomorrow they may lower it below $1500, who knows? It all depend on Indian IMF worker mood who is making up these numbers.

See here for India per capita 2014-15.

View attachment 223413

Oh yes we all know about Pakistani officials and their incredibly credible cooked up data :rofl:

Double-counting: GDP overestimated, may be slashed by 10% - The Express Tribune

Perhaps ugly but not dardic(k) shaped.
You are always wrong.
None asked you to post a thread like this.
You searched on somewhere, excited by the numbers that suitable for you.Posted it in here and embarrassed yourself .
Congratulation :wacko:
I am guessing he was inspired by our resident Economist and Strategic thinker @RiazHaq .
Thankfully I understand these things. :P

@save_ghenda

Considering the deficit target for next year,which put the GDP at 320Billion dollars.most likely we will surpass 1650$ mark for per capita next year.add to this the expected appreciation of rupee later this year(bringing it down to 98-99 again)

Pakistani economy growing at 4% and it population expanding at nearly 2% will some how surpass Indian per capita GDP with Indian economy growing at 8% and population expansion rate of 1%.

Ya right Charlie!!

Yaar ye ghareeb log hai inhe atleast khush fehmi ka moqa do.

Hamari pashto main kehte hai "K agar ghareeb k bache se pyar karo to wo shoes samet godd main aa jata hai"

In ghareeb logo ki yehi misaal hai,kal tak naswar ki puri lene k paise ni the aur aj bari bari baatain kr rhe hai
Good,Hum gareeb hai,aap toh bade emir( we are poor, you are rich) ho. Ek momin(one muslim)=10 Hindu baniya same right? Is that why routinely your people come to our nation for Simple or advanced Medical procedures?
Gareeb(Poor) we are, because we let your patients who couldn't afford the prices in USA,they come to us to have a new life.
Show me how many Bharatiyas went to Karachi or Islamabad to get their surgery done? :enjoy:
Chup kar(shoosh) Research and Dev. Jaa pehle apni ghar sambhalo.(set your house in order first Mr.Research and Dev.):woot:

Pakistani economy growing at 4% and it population expanding at nearly 2% will some how surpass Indian per capita GDP with Indian economy growing at 8% and population expansion rate of 1%.

Ya right Charlie!!

Even today difference is not more then $30-40. Pakistan should experience 7-8% real growth rate from 2017 onwards. We don't want mumbo jumbo gdp growth because of some math trick as is the case with India.

I can see Pakistan growing at 10% after 2021. Pak GDP will be $2 trillion by 2030.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom