What's new

India frowns at Russia-Pak meet on Kabul (Rus denies India, tajik airbase)

Pakistan not because you are some final Mughal left,but for cross border terrorism.stop living in your own small world.
yeah yeah Pakistani are all terrorist all Hindu are innocent :lol::rofl::blah:you forget Gujarat incident, you forget Barbary masjid incident you also forget recent LOC firing incident where the innocent people killed by Indian army all Hindu are biggest terrorist on the planet earth

And I bet you wish your Israeli friends would offer you a final solution for that misfortune. I really doubt you see them as an asset or countrymen.
it might be what you think,but we dont think being muslim is a misfortune,atleast in India...if compare there are more muslims killed in voilence in muslim Pakistan than in secular India..you may always want to see that muslims being crushed in India i can understand that because end of the day you have to justify the partition..

BS article.
India never had the intention of having an airbase in CA.
India modernized the airbase in 2000 to help supply from central Asia's to reach northern alliance.

As for VK Singh, comment that no meeting can help Afghan peace process, Russian envoy himself admitted no conference can solve any problem in Afghanistan.

Last edited:
It seems Trump is handing over Afghanistan to Russia and China.

India thinks it is some kind of regional power where as it is just a south asia back water with some Bollywood influence on middle east...Even Pakistan is doing better strategically than India! Its no longer cold war and no longer free Russian lunch for India...Bear, Panda and Shaheen will be one side of the power equation...Monkeys have no game here!

Wrong reporting I guess.

Even though India renovated Ayni,India never showed any interest and from 2011,Tajik Foreign Minister, Hamrohan Zarifi started negotiating with Russia to let them use that base.

False news just to hype these critical issues.
India used Farkhor and is still using it covertly on Ad hoc bases.

Something is going on here that NATO is totally ignoring while Hindustan-Afghanistan are getting worried by the day.
NATO walon ko apny siapy pare hoay hain.....they are busy right now.

Wrong reporting I guess.

Even though India renovated Ayni,India never showed any interest and from 2011,Tajik Foreign Minister, Hamrohan Zarifi started negotiating with Russia to let them use that base.

False news just to hype these critical issues.
Why India renovated it at first place then?

India used Farkhor and is still using it covertly on Ad hoc bases.

Farkhor and not Ayni.And its not covert.Farkhor was handed over to India by Tajikistan.Its our fist overseas base.

Why India renovated it at first place then?

I'm not Indian Foreign Ministry to provide this answer.Possibly the plan was to take 2 bases,then under bilateral or trilateral understanding,Tajikistan approached Russia.India might get the money we spent on it.Or may be some other leverage.But whatever it was,negotiation has started on 2011.

Farkhor and not Ayni.And its not covert.Farkhor was handed over to India by Tajikistan.Its our fist overseas base.

I'm not Indian Foreign Ministry to provide this answer.Possibly the plan was to take 2 bases,then under bilateral or trilateral understanding,Tajikistan approached Russia.India might get the money we spent on it.Or may be some other leverage.But whatever it was,it has started on 2011.
:)

India had a great time tested ally in Russia but they destroyed it due to their own arrogance and ignorance. US will always treat india as a pet dog no matter how much money you pour into their economy.

Putin is an ex KGB, so what's really in his mind I guess no one can predict. There are high and lows in every relationships, but does that essentially mean all relations end up in a divorce ?? NO.

Regarding America, well I will take your word for that. Who better than Pakistan can enlighten others about who America treats her allies. ?? :p:

And FYI, we are not pouring in much, rather the Americans are Chinese are pouring in a lot of money into our economy. Indian investments in both America and China is negligible compared that what they invest here. :)

Last edited:
Farkhor and not Ayni.And its not covert.Farkhor was handed over to India by Tajikistan.Its our fist overseas base
Both are different bases India was after Ayni,in order to have one as backup but seems plan is falling apart.

Putin is an ex KGB, so what's really in his mind I guess no one can predict. There are high and lows in every relationships, but does that essentially mean all relations end up in a divorce ?? NO.

Regarding America, well I will take your word for that. Who better than Pakistan can enlighten others about who America treats her allies. ?? :p:

And FYI, we are not pouring in much, rather the Americans are Chinese are pouring in a lot of money into our economy. Indian investments in both America and China is negligible compared that what they invest here. :)

Russia has always held its interests supreme under putins leadership. The intervention in syria is a clear example how aggressive Russia has become on world stage to implement its agenda. US has weakend to a point where the can only watch as helpless loosers. It was very bad time to test the waters for india but if you insist all is well then who am i say otherwise.

Russia has always held its interests supreme under putins leadership. The intervention in syria is a clear example how aggressive Russia has become on world stage to implement its agenda. US has weakend to a point where the can only watch as helpless loosers. It was very bad time to test the waters for india but if you insist all is well then who am i say otherwise.

Agreeing with your first part, but do you seriously think U.S has been weakened to a point of no return ?? Mark my words, no one can ever defeat USA unless they are able to take the war onto to their door steps, until then USA is the sole superpower. :(

Regarding Syria, the war ain't over yet friend. It will take few more years to say who's agenda is what. :)

Regarding India and Russia, do you thing India over the years had learned very little ??

Remember Russia had officially thanked only two countries India and China after they had annexed Crimea from Ukraine. We were the only two who didn't supported the sanctions against them in UN while few of their new found friends remained either defiant or neutral. :p:

https://sputniknews.com/voiceofruss...in-in-Crimean-reunification-with-Russia-5588/

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...tions-against-Russia/articleshow/32307749.cms

And you still thing Russia will befriend others at the expense of India ?? :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom