What's new

India fills US in on plans for a strike force near China border

What Singapore is doing in this anti Chinese ailliance? Singapore is 80 per cent Han Chinese country sharing the same language and culture with mainland Han Chinese. In view of containing China, the US is getting the maximun Asian countries to be against China including communist arch rival Vietnam. The divide and rule policy with the hidden agenda to maintain White western supremacy in Asia seems to be sucessful. Asian countries must realize that a collapse China will lead to the end of Asia itself and the US is here not for the benefit of Asia but for its own interests of hegemonism and neo colonialism rule. Together Asia will succeed, divided Asia is prone to fail.

Might have something to do with Chinese expansionist policies? Ever thought about that?:disagree:

Yeah and like in 67 and 87 were china got it arse kicked back .

Ours is not the country which gives out warnings every now but no ball$ to take action following it . Looks like your puny brain cannot understand that . And just because you have sold out to somebody does not mean everyone else also has a master chinese troll .....:wave:

yes more of Bollywood propaganda to make you feel good after that humiliation, that's what incompetent Indian can do. when real war happens Indian will just run, whine and ask for foreign help`

yes more of Bollywood propaganda to make you feel good after that humiliation, that's what incompetent Indian can do. when real war happens Indian will just run, whine and ask for foreign help`

Hahahahah i hope your PLA too think that ;)

its better for Indians to think that, as delusion is vital for Indians mental health :D

Hahhaaha :rofl: so now you change your mind ;)
But wasnt you assuming something in the post I quote you.
Please worry anout your own mental health and dont worry about us. We are good :smokin:

Looks like the mention of 67 and 87 touched the raw chinese nerve . Last time I checked the army that excels in running back was PLA . Even the april incident proved that . But the whiny chinese trolls in the forum cannot stand . Burn more .

According to G.Parthasarathy, China deals with countries based on its assessment of their "Comprehensive National Power", which includes their military and economic strength,apart from national will and social cohesiveness. China's pursuit of territorial claims is based on this concept. Congress party in India and its followers including the media lack a strategic culture.
The Congress party lacks leaders of the calibre of Mr. Narasimha Rao and Mr. Vajpayee of the BJP.The probing incursion by the PLA into Indian territory is testing game of the Chinese to a larger war in the future which will cripple the Indian economy as in 1962.The leaders in Dehli may be aware as they continue to modernise its defence forces in the light of Chinese asertivenes. Remember that two large economic powers China and India should not have a common border as conflicts are inevitable leading to war. The Chinese should have respected the McMohon line as a boundary between India and Tibet and Tibet should have maintained its autonomous region as part of China.It is not so today and forces of both India and China are patrolling the Himalayan frontier. India should create offensive capacity along its Himalayan frontier to deter Chinese aggression and a war

So Indian Slaves is not confident on itself, and bending over to Americans / Israelis to let them use airspace and airstrip to attack China.

Remember the same thing Indian slaves did against Pakistan offering them bases to attack Pakistan and Afghanistan, just after 9/11.

So Indian Slaves is not confident on itself, and bending over to Americans / Israelis to let them use airspace and airstrip to attack China.

Remember the same thing Indian slaves did against Pakistan offering them bases to attack Pakistan and Afghanistan, just after 9/11.
predator-firing-missile4.jpg

Pakistan clears airspace for US to conduct drone strikes: Report – The Express Tribune

:lol:

Too much Zaid Hamid is bad for ones IQ and you already seem to have a dwindling stock of it.

Too much Zaid Hamid is bad for ones IQ and you already seem to have a dwindling stock of it.

Zaid Hamid is a patriot. We stuff him on Indians, when needed to make Indian dhotis wet.

I wish I had the knowledge of Zaid Hamid.

Who is the next bidder of you welcoming an attack on China and Pakistan - America, Israel, France, UK, ???? tell me, tell me?

Zaid Hamid is a patriot. We stuff him on Indians, when needed to make Indian dhotis wet.

I wish I had the knowledge of Zaid Hamid.

Who is the next bidder of you welcoming an attack on China and Pakistan - America, Israel, France, UK, ???? tell me, tell me?
Zaid Hamid is a patriot alright.First class Idiot but patriotic sure.As for wet Indian dhoti,we do love to wash our dhotis in dam water supplied by Indus Dams, thank you very much.
Regarding the knowledge possessed by Zaid Hamid, you may have to reduce your IQ by a factor of double digits to match his. But I don't know yours so no comment on that.
As for next attacker in Pakistan, I am putting my money on Pakistan itself if you get my drift.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom